Technical Calls

raj_pisces4u said:
Hello friend,

today tata power closed at 511 i recommended it at 505 in the last post. I think that there is high momentum in this stock to take it above the 530 levels so investors can invest in it for shortterm gains.

And one another stock is Ranbaxy. Today it closed above 445 with high volume. This is in line with the news that it is planning to raise high amount through FCCCB. I think that at current level it looks attractive and investors can invest in it with a shortterm target of 465 withing few trading sessions..

Beyond Greed And Fear...:) :)
TATA Power closed at 489 on 15th , What do you suggest now ???
Vinsu

vinsu said:
TATA Power closed at 489 on 15th , What do you suggest now ???
Vinsu
Hey Vinsu,

I still hold my argument, the decrease in price is shortterm correction. The reduction was due to the bearish sentiment in the market on that day. But if you are closely monitoring the stock you would have seen that today it closed at 502 with high volumes. So i think that it will increase to higher levels in the coming trading.

If you wish you can enter at the current levels and expect a shortterm target of 525 in few trading sessions. And for long term investors can expect a target of 550 in one month interval....

Beyond Greed And Fear..:) :)

At the current levels GRASIM looks really attractive. The stock decresed by around 60Rs in the last trading session and considering the future outlook of the stock, investors can enter the stock at the current levels and expect a shorterm target of 1750 soon.

Beyond Greed And Fear...:) :)

Poor 3rd quarter results - however the expansion plans must certainly be considered before putting money here - Its curently headed for 95 -100 range strict stoploss of 92 a must and unless 118 -120 range is broken & sustained for atleast 2 trade days no upswing is possible -

A very safe way to go for long term investor would be to wait for the yearly results & act