Technical Calls

hi i am involving myself in this thread i am a passive follower of
the traderji site and have gained immensely from the active involvement
of all concerned shall invest in ashahi glass if possible give a stop loss as
well as a short term as well as long term targets :)

Saint said:
Hi ML,

We have all kinds of people of all types over here,also of all ages.Our friend could be in the geriatric age group,therefore the large fonts secondary to failing vision..........let us instead focus on his calls despite the large fonts,however irritating it is,and benefit from his wisdom instead.:)

Keep up the good work,RajPisces.

Saint
I am sorry but this post is just too:D :D

Anu

Saint said:
Hi ML,

We have all kinds of people of all types over here,also of all ages.Our friend could be in the geriatric age group,therefore the large fonts secondary to failing vision..........let us instead focus on his calls despite the large fonts,however irritating it is,and benefit from his wisdom instead.:)

Keep up the good work,RajPisces.

Saint
I didnt find a need to reply this message:rolleyes: but i need to clear somethings. One should think before speaking:( . AND DUDE

NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE....

tima said:
hi i am involving myself in this thread i am a passive follower of
the traderji site and have gained immensely from the active involvement
of all concerned shall invest in ashahi glass if possible give a stop loss as
well as a short term as well as long term targets :)
Regarding the shortterm target i am looking at anything in between 110-116 and long term target is 135. Stoploss as i mentioned should be around 94. But the probability of the stock going below 98 is low.

BEYOND GREED AND FEAR...:) :)

Well Well Indeed A Gr8 Effort by our friend..

I just want to know where can too get to see that Technical Charts so that i can also learn to interpret them...

Thanx & Plz Help...

tima said:
:) thanks for the reply to my query kindly inform where the info reg
the rise of shareholding of ceo/promoters can be found.
You can go to bse website or the information regarding the shareholding pattern also can be found in business newspapers

Friends,

This is in regard to the call on Gayatri sugar. Considering the decreasing volumes in the scrip I advice u to book some profits. I think that there is a chance of the scrip to correct in the coming trading sessions. So it advisible to sell half of the holding and reenter the scrip at lower levels at around 22.5. But anyways the long term outlook of the scrip is positive so longterm investors can stay invested in the scrip...

BEYOND GREED AND FEAR..:) :)

Hello friends,
Today my two recommendations have reached the targets. One of the recommendation is regarding larsen and tubro it has reached the shortterm target of 2100 and i think that there will be a small correction at this price level so one can book some profits.
Another stock is asahi india glass it has reached its shortterm target of 110. So regarding further action i advise you to stay invested in it. I think that the momentum is enough to get the stock at higher levels. I think that the share will continue to rise until the results are declared and its expected to be great....
For further recommendations keep reading this thread...