INTRADAY CALLS (Technical calls, NSE cash)!!

DO u find my calls helpfull?

• Total voters
Dear friends I am learning TA from this great site. Started intra day trading. This is my 37 day in this business. I earned good profit during day trading. I am a science lecturer, I got attracted to this business by hearing from some guys.Then I surf the internet daily and found this site. The precious knowledge of this business is managed so beautifully in this great site that changed me to a businessman from a teacher.Now I feel that I'll achieve what I have dreamed yet.

Now I want to share what I have learned so far, with all my friends. If I do something wrong then feedback & suggestions are needed from all of you.:)

Stocks for monday:-
1) nicholas pyramidal cmp 286.75 target 298/ 304(may trade b/w 275-305)
2) Thermax cmp 773.4 target 778+
3) pfc cmp 212.45 target 219/225
4) mtnl cmp 161.30 target 169
stop loss according to ur need

Let us track 2maro these stocks.
I am a new trader so need help & suggestion from all of you

Regards,

sillu

biyasc

gr8 going silu, from the level of newbie you becomes an matuted trader & analyst within 37 days only.

kvram

hello silu sir very good selections , plz share with us . you can also tell if u like /basis of seleting scrips , thank you.

Thanx dear friends biyasc& kvram. My calls are based on the technical points as written by respected SAINT sir and ofcourse the news associated with them from reliable sources.

Dear friend vishnu acc. to me you can buy small quantity of stock like bartronics. I have entered in this at 339 with fifty share. Tuesday i wiil buy another 50 bartronics if i m able to get.
Rest depends upon the risk digesting capacity.but for some days u can play with. This is my own view pls comment as i am not so experienced trader,But not suffered significant loss yet.:)

Todays calls
1) shiv-vani cmp 386.6 try to buy around 380 or on cmp for a target of 420 and 420+ within few days/week, short term is safe to hold this stock.
2)prakash industries cmp 122 (good to buy has started up from pullback)
3) ttml try to buy around 40-41(also good for few day holding)
4) ster optical(track first if moves above 263 then buy at dip)

Hopes they will move as i expect. Keep tracking
-sillu:)

Dear friend vishnu acc. to me you can buy small quantity of stock like bartronics. I have entered in this at 339 with fifty share. Tuesday i wiil buy another 50 bartronics if i m able to get.
Rest depends upon the risk digesting capacity.but for some days u can play with. This is my own view pls comment as i am not so experienced trader,But not suffered significant loss yet.:)
thank u very much sir

what u think of jai corp