Technical Calls

Superhouse Leathers---BUY BUY BUY

Hello Friends,
At the current levels Superhouse Leathers is a buy. The share has been increasing in the previous trading sessions. The share is great buy at current levels. At current price of around 48 it is trading at 7 times P/E ratio and so it is available at a bargain price.
One another reason for buying share is that in the forthcoming budget the government is planning to provide some incentives to the leather industry. So this company would also benefit from this incentives. Investors can invest in it at current level and expect a level of 58 withing few trading sessions. For further action i will post as soon as it reaches the shortterm target..

BEYOND GREED AND FEAR...:) :) :)

raj_pisces4u said:
Hello friends,
Today my two recommendations have reached the targets. One of the recommendation is regarding larsen and tubro it has reached the shortterm target of 2100 and i think that there will be a small correction at this price level so one can book some profits.
Another stock is asahi india glass it has reached its shortterm target of 110. So regarding further action i advise you to stay invested in it. I think that the momentum is enough to get the stock at higher levels. I think that the share will continue to rise until the results are declared and its expected to be great....
For further recommendations keep reading this thread...

BEYOND GREED AND FEAR...:) :)
Nice call Raj. I appreciate the intent of helping. Also I request if you can avoid using caps for your signature ... I feel there is no need for that. By the way thanks for L&T call. I am always bullish on this for last one year.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar

Asahi India Glass has posted Q3 results and it's net sales is down compared to Q2. Is it still a buy? I guess the company is aggressively expanding into other kind of glass also.

ramtrade said:
Asahi India Glass has posted Q3 results and it's net sales is down compared to Q2. Is it still a buy? I guess the company is aggressively expanding into other kind of glass also.
I think even if the results of this quarter has been low. one can think of buying asahi india because the future outlook seems positive...

Beyond Greed And Fear....:) :)

nkpanjiyar said:
Nice call Raj. I appreciate the intent of helping. Also I request if you can avoid using caps for your signature ... I feel there is no need for that. By the way thanks for L&T call. I am always bullish on this for last one year.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar
Thanks for the appreciation nkpanjiyar and i will try to avoid the caps font in my signature. Thanks for your feedback.

Hello friends,

Sorry that i couldnt post in this thread for some time. I was busy with some works.

At current levels i think that tata power looks attractive. It has been in a uptrend in few trading sessions and there has been quite optimism for this stock. So i think that the uptrend would continue. Investors can enter at the current levels and expect a target of around 520 in next week.

Beyond Greed and Fear....:) :)

anilsharjah said:
Hi Raj

Please up date your call for "Gayatri sugars".

Anil
Hey anil,
Regarding Gayatri sugar I advice you to hold if you are invested. But those who havent invested in it can surely think of entering at the current levels. At current levels its looking attactive and there is a chance of high increase from these levels.
One can expect 26-27 levels soon...

Beyond Greed And Fear....:) :)

Hello friend,

today tata power closed at 511 i recommended it at 505 in the last post. I think that there is high momentum in this stock to take it above the 530 levels so investors can invest in it for shortterm gains.

And one another stock is Ranbaxy. Today it closed above 445 with high volume. This is in line with the news that it is planning to raise high amount through FCCCB. I think that at current level it looks attractive and investors can invest in it with a shortterm target of 465 withing few trading sessions..

Beyond Greed And Fear...:) :)

Hello friends at the current level i think that L&T will increase in tommorows trading session.

The stock had a beating in last few sessions and considering the movement of the stock in the last minutes of todays trading session, the is a technical
indication that it will move up in tommorrow session.

Investors can expect rise in the tomorrows session...

Beyond Greed And Fear...:) :)