Technical Analysis for Beginners

veluri1967

:D

sir dis chart IS an exception:D:D
Dear Vishal,
I humbly requested all senior members to give any suggestions/improvements to this post when I started this thread.
If the suggestion or improvements or advice is straight forward it would be constructive.
Anyway thanks for indirect advice.

Old saying says :-
Every Dog has its Day.

vishalalluri

Dear Vishal,
I humbly requested all senior members to give any suggestions/improvements to this post when I started this thread.
If the suggestion or improvements or advice is straight forward it would be constructive.

Every Dog has its Day.
hi buddy

i am sorry if u took it the other way i think u misunderstood me

Ther was no sarcasm or indirect nature of any form of words in my post

my apologies but i think we are here to learn from each other i have been always cooperative in ur thread there is no reason i see fo u to use such sarcasm in ur last line
anyways i am peace lover i have nothing more to say

KINDLY DELTE THAT POST IF U FIND IT SARCASTIC:)

:)

vishalalluri

Hi veluri

i have delelted that post

waiting for u to start on wolf waves :)

prasadam

No need to feel offended my friend.

I questioned the validity of the claim, which sounded like holy grail.

Thats all there is to it. I told you that trading with stock market stages would be painless!
and in no way intended to be sarcastic.

keep up the good work.

cheers.

Dear Vishal,

Every Dog has its Day.

vishalalluri

veluri1967

Hi veluri

i have delelted that post

waiting for u to start on wolf waves :)
Never Mind Vishal,
As per Bannyji, I should not be talking about Wolfwaves here since its not my invention or my original thought.

Take it easy.
Some people talked about Trends, Patterns, Indicators, Strategies, Software but they should not talk about them unless they are their original inventions.

Its a great lesson that a beginner is best left as a beginner and let him be so.

veluri1967 (1967 is my bike number plate).
:D:D

vishalalluri

Never Mind Vishal,
As per Bannyji, I should not be talking about Wolfwaves here since its not my invention or my original thought.

Take it easy.
Some people talked about Trends, Patterns, Indicators, Strategies, Software but they should not talk about them unless they are their original inventions.

Its a great lesson that a beginner is best left as a beginner and let him be so.

veluri1967 (1967 is my bike number plate).
:D:D
HI BUDDY

I HAVE PUT 2 CHARTS IN THE POST IF U HAVE WORKED ON ASCENDING TRAINGLE PATTERN HELP ME OUT

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/33774-chart-patterns.html#post368594

bunny

Re: Indentify Market Stages to enter Trade

@ Veluri,
The point as I was trying to make was to give the source and not just copy paste. You have been posting things as if you have written here. Its one thing to share knowledge and another to pass on as yours.

You can discuss BB, MA, MACD, etc...but if you are copy-pasting from the web, it helps to know where the material is originating from.

As about Trade Guider systems, it quite famous and popular to be promoted by me. In short, it does not need my marketing services.