Teach A Man To Fish And.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darsh_goswami

Thank you Saint,..
I had always been fan of urs ,.. though i was not knowing that ur not in to gartleys.
But then too thank you for ur feed back as i mentioned ,.. will take entry only if i get a higher pivot to enter. otherwise NO... ( and i dont take entry in real ,.. i just play mind game , i m a broker so i can not be biased about being long or short. i just advise my cliets as much as i can see with my eyes.)
Still i need ur concerns about Advance stock scanning patterns and current patterns happening in market. hope u will start posting about that soon...
And one more thing... i m a silent reader of ur posts ,.. and always appriciate ur comments in my knowledge bank... thank you for being so humble...
Regards,...
Darsh

lvgandhi

Once a previous pivot low is broken,you are looking to sell off your longs and stand aside.....and if within your plan,short the reverse.

Presuming you get a break in pivot lows and you are short,and price goes on to make a lower pivot high as described by yourself,then you could add to your shorts once the current pivot lows are taken out as Price heads even lower.And move your SL to current pivot high.

Saint
Thank you very much for clarification!

Hi All
I created teh archive into PDF & uploaded it on Torrents
As millions of people access torrents everyday
Hope many wil like it

@ Saint
My post was blocked before (Mods showed it up only after I cried abt it)
U didn't comment on my idea of video (basically screen capture for better understanding) along with your voice (I hope its nice)
U can also advertise TraderJi Forum in it :)

Here is link for torrent

h**p://www.mininova.org/*or/1254098
Replace * with t

Last edited:

biyasc

Hi All
Hope many wil like it

@ Saint
U didn't comment on my idea of video (basically screen capture for better understanding) along with your voice (I hope its nice)

Here is link for torrent

Replace * with t
thanks man, got it. but unable to open.

Last edited:

biyasc

trying with bit-torrent, hope it will open with it.

biyasc

yha great, opened with bittorrent, great work eko,

Satyen

FIRST LAW: Time conditions and affects the potency of all price movement.

SECOND LAW: Trends that run counter to the next larger timeframe tend to be abortive.

THIRD LAW: Positive trade expectation occurs when the perception of the probability of a price event diverges from the actual probability of such an event.

FOURTH LAW: Trading ranges usually terminate coincident with tests of their extremes.

FIFTH LAW: Old demand levels become new supply levels, and old supply levels become new demand levels.

SIXTH LAW: A change effort is often followed by a test of the point of change.

SEVENTH LAW: Dramatic price movements tend to unfold from price structures that minimize profitable participation.

EIGHTH LAW: The absolute value of a given price pattern is the product of the intrinsic value of that pattern modified by the context in which it occurs.

NINTH LAW: Trading ranges that follow new trend changes are likely to terminate in the direction of that new trend.

TENTH LAW: A dominating trend will generally run until the next larger timeframe can provide offsetting support or resistance.

ELEVENTH LAW: Under most circumstances, the markets will be either readable or reliable.

TWELFTH LAW: Small risk attracts large size.

FOURTEENTH LAW: Play tight in a loose market, and loose in a tight market..

FIFTEENTH LAW: Markets move violently to their place, and calmly in place

Hi Saint
please explain 14th and 15th Law , what does loose market mean ? is it trend less market or some kind or sideways movements if so how define it ?

Again plz explain 15th law also

waiting your reply

Regards
Satya

myvineet

Hi All
Hope many wil like it

@ Saint

Here is link for torrent

Replace * with t
GR8 work buddy!!!!! I have also made a file of all teachings of saint by cut/copy for my own study but this is more organised & easy to use .....very helpful...thanx a ton .......:)

vineet

Saint Bhai,

hats off to you.. u can make it very simple, but the problem is i am very new here and have completed only 5 pages of ur post, and it's 128, how can i go through all these?

Do you think that i should follow the learning in sequence only. means i should read from the first page to last, no matter how long it takes?

What i felt is that i want to read the whole thing, coz it's such a nice lesson and i am a dumb student.
I still have some difficulty understanding ur lessons, but at this initial stage, i can understand 70-75% of it.

I feel I am very late finding this forum..

Thank you and God bless you for such a kind work.

regards

New born,

Jignesh

Status
Not open for further replies.