Teach A Man To Fish And.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guyz its very difficult for me to study this all stuff cause I've got only weekends to study all this
Also there are lots of comments in between(many a times helpful & many a times very foolish)

Dont know if I'll be able to study it someday
Although I keep archieve for future
Hopefully someday i'll get free for a while(in my holidays) & read all this stuff

@Saint
keep the gud work up dude
why not you just make a video using some screen capture software
that way it will be easier 4 u to exlpain & others to learn

We'll I just appreciated the good work by Saint & asked for request for compiling video of what the good work Saint is doing & I'm not even allowed to express
LoL on the Mods here ...!!!

lvgandhi

Hi Nick,

Always the first pivot low that got cracked to the down.....meaning the last pivot low that got formed in the previous uptrend.Breaking that pivot low is the first time a pivot low got cracked ever since the uptrend began......That break is signal to either get out of longs or go short.

Saint
Dear Saint, should we go short as soon as previous pivot low is broken or wait to get lower pivot high than previous pivot high?

lvgandhi

As usual,VG stuff.I could now visualize clearly, where i go wrong in day trading.The disadvantage for me is that i rely on NSE site graph (LINE) & deprived of BAR chart to know exactly the pivot high/low in a given time frame.

Tell me one thing Saint,if trading is mathematics most of the time ,say 80% & mechanical with modern tools,why then DAY traders fail often & that too majority of them.Also,why many a seasoned players discourage DAY trading except a few starvelts like Credit Violet,a vociferous supporter of Day trading,
One is probability.
Second is clarity in understanding the concept and finally most important in 90% of cases is traders' psychology which makes him loss as he doesn't follow his own rules and does go for hope and pray mode.

Satyen

Presuming we are trading the 15min charts again,taking the previous example,higher pivot lows,higher pivot highs.Strong Uptrend.Taking out many resistance levels as Price forces its way upwards.

And then we notice that the 60min comes into an area of supply and starts to stall,this time it does not blast through the resistance,it stalls.At the end of that hour,that 60min bar closes at that area of resistance or below it.Expect the next bar to go down in the 60min charts.

It's our cue to take some off the table.....a 60min correction is nothing but a 15min downtrend.Don't let your mind wander off into thoughts like "Anyway,we are in a 60min uptrend,why can't we just wait out the correction?"We are trading the 15,not the 60.......we have the 60 stopping at resistance.Take off some,and then all once pivots crack.

Never fight the larger time frame.....if it gives indication that a move is over,it has come to its resistance,it's tired,it's going to correct......forget fighting it.Run!!

Not too sure if got way out of point......babbling away at 2:30am has its disadvantages!:eek:

Happy Trading!
Saint

Thank you Saint

Regards
Satya

Hi Nick,

Always the first pivot low that got cracked to the down.....meaning the last pivot low that got formed in the previous uptrend.Breaking that pivot low is the first time a pivot low got cracked ever since the uptrend began......That break is signal to either get out of longs or go short.

Saint
Dear Saint,

Thanks for your answer. It is clear to me now.

Reagrds,

Nick

Hi Saint,
Thanks a lot for all the great stuff. Now I am able to follow better.

Lot of mid-night oil burnt there.... mails at 01:16AM to 02:35AM !!

truly saint, you are like LIGHTHOUSE for us in this stromy sea of share market.

thanks one again,
best regards,
Tapaswi.S

Raju

Hi Saint,

I have a query regards trading method. What exactly should I do? Please guide.
I am in this market for at least one year.

What I have learned is I am able to pick a scrip, let's say today I will pick a particular scrip Buy 100@100 /- .which many a times will go up in 1-2 days (max).
My observations are it usually moves up at least 5-20 rupees in 1-2 days.
With my brokerage if I buy 100@100 and sell tomorrow let’s say 100@110, I will get at least 876/- excluding brokerage.(Cash Market)

My problem is I am with Share khan and have tried BTST in Cash market with different scrips.
My trade almost every time goes for Auction. So I have stopped BTST in Cash.

I want to continue with buy today sell tomorrow or day after tomorrow..Please guide me as what type of trading I should do…..
Do I have to try for Future or Options anything else..
Or should I change my broker to other which manages BTST calls..
I tried in 3 scrips..PSTL/CAIRN/RNRL..

Kindly guide…
Raju

D

darsh_goswami

Dear Saint And Other Members ,..

Plz Do Concern About The Chart Attached Over Here.as I M Seeking Ur Confirmation. If It Is Forming A Bullish Gartley Or Not.
Though a higher pivot is required to enter the position. ( i may be wrong as i m not so good into Advance stock patterns, only a trained eye can confirm it well. )
Hope For A Reply Specially By Saint..
Regards,..
Darsh

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.