Teach A Man To Fish And.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raju

Hi Saint Sir,

Please reply to my queries ! It may sound silly , but to me I am still in learning stage and evaluating comfortable and profitable method for me..[1256]

Thanking You,
Raju

We'll I just appreciated the good work by Saint & asked for request for compiling video of what the good work Saint is doing & I'm not even allowed to express
LoL on the Mods here ...!!!
not allowed to express??:confused:

But thanx for your kind words..

Saint

Dear Saint, should we go short as soon as previous pivot low is broken or wait to get lower pivot high than previous pivot high?
Once a previous pivot low is broken,you are looking to sell off your longs and stand aside.....and if within your plan,short the reverse.

Presuming you get a break in pivot lows and you are short,and price goes on to make a lower pivot high as described by yourself,then you could add to your shorts once the current pivot lows are taken out as Price heads even lower.And move your SL to current pivot high.

Saint

Hi Saint,
Thanks a lot for all the great stuff. Now I am able to follow better.

Lot of mid-night oil burnt there.... mails at 01:16AM to 02:35AM !!

truly saint, you are like LIGHTHOUSE for us in this stromy sea of share market.

thanks one again,
best regards,
Tapaswi.S
Thank you for your kind words....

Saint

Hi Saint,

I have a query regards trading method. What exactly should I do? Please guide.
I am in this market for at least one year.

What I have learned is I am able to pick a scrip, let's say today I will pick a particular scrip Buy 100@100 /- .which many a times will go up in 1-2 days (max).
My observations are it usually moves up at least 5-20 rupees in 1-2 days.
With my brokerage if I buy 100@100 and sell tomorrow lets say 100@110, I will get at least 876/- excluding brokerage.(Cash Market)

My problem is I am with Share khan and have tried BTST in Cash market with different scrips.
My trade almost every time goes for Auction. So I have stopped BTST in Cash.

I want to continue with buy today sell tomorrow or day after tomorrow..Please guide me as what type of trading I should do..
Do I have to try for Future or Options anything else..
Or should I change my broker to other which manages BTST calls..
I tried in 3 scrips..PSTL/CAIRN/RNRL..

Kindly guide
Raju
Raju,best to post at the Brokers Subforum........you would probably get better help on the nitty-gritties over there.

When I go delivery,I tend to hold for much longer periods.......daytrades or very short term trades,I use futures.....so cannot help you on this one!Apologies!

Saint

Dear Saint,

Trading is new to me. Your lessons(postings) are simple and easy to follow so far,

I am grateful to you,

Arasu
Thanx Arasu for your kind words......Wishing you all the very best on your path to Trading Mastery!

Saint

Raju

Hello Saint ,
Thanks for the time Sir !
Raju

Dear Saint And Other Members ,..

Plz Do Concern About The Chart Attached Over Here.as I M Seeking Ur Confirmation. If It Is Forming A Bullish Gartley Or Not.
Though a higher pivot is required to enter the position. ( i may be wrong as i m not so good into Advance stock patterns, only a trained eye can confirm it well. )
Hope For A Reply Specially By Saint..
Regards,..
Darsh
Never learnt anything about Gartleys......never needed it thus far either.

Visuals tell one that PRAJ is still in a downtrend on all time frames,and an entry here,except if it's an intraday or hourly,is a gamble not worth taking.

So careful on that one...

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.