Tamil Trader Crude oil Diary Live Updates

Is tamil trader crude oil diary useful for you?

• Very Useful

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No Use

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu1234

What Parameter are your using like K 2 and ATR 6 or ?

Thnk
Hi,
I've seen too many people spending maximum effort in tweaking variables and finding afl's, and completely ignoring other factors which are needed to identify trend. Please don't rely completely on system as in due course market conditions changes from high volatility to low volatility, so the afl which is giving good result in high volatility might give more whipsaws in changed scenario.

ashu1234

Levels to watch on the upside are 108.6 and 109.10, will display strength above 108 in short term. On mcx if currency stays below 63 than chances are for downside only.

Cubt

Algo Trader
Hi,
I've seen too many people spending maximum effort in tweaking variables and finding afl's, and completely ignoring other factors which are needed to identify trend. Please don't rely completely on system as in due course market conditions changes from high volatility to low volatility, so the afl which is giving good result in high volatility might give more whipsaws in changed scenario.
Thats right, when the volatility changes the results will change as well.

Cubt

Algo Trader
Is anyone trading with silver n gold?

Backtest results shows Awesome profits for both gold n silver.

4.5 lacs returns in 6 months for 1 lot of silver.

9.3 lacs returns in 6 months for 1 lot of Gold.

Outstanding!!!!

guptak03

Outstanding!!!!
Hello cubt if you have saved data for gold ,silver & crude plz share bcoz i use share Khan TT for mcx trading:thumb:

Outstanding!!!!
Can you post the backtest results on 6 months. Number of trades, max drawdown, winning trades , loosing trades, points made by winning trades and points lost in loosing trades etc. Are you using sme AFL which you posted for backtests ? Standard parameters or some changed parameters ?

Thinking of starting commodities trading and hence these questions.

Smart_trade

ashu1234

Can you post the backtest results on 6 months. Number of trades, max drawdown, winning trades , loosing trades, points made by winning trades and points lost in loosing trades etc. Are you using sme AFL which you posted for backtests ? Standard parameters or some changed parameters ?

Thinking of starting commodities trading and hence these questions.

Smart_trade
So finally you are set to catch commodities bus.....
Welcome Aboard!!!

ashu1234

Outstanding!!!!
Yes I trade gold and silver, past months were nightmare for trading in gold and silver coz of unexpected volatility due to many factors which were hard to account in advance, but yes these moves could be easily traded with trading on price action. In other threads many members have asked how to trade this mismatch of international and domestic prices and I had only one answer - trade price action and forget everything.
Now interesting thing is that past volatility which was caused by many factors and the back-testing which many will do may not continue in future, so past is past we have to prepare for future.
Anyways there is always scope of improvement and we have to keep changing our strategies, no single winner system as per me.

Status
Not open for further replies.