Tamil Trader Crude oil Diary Live Updates

Is tamil trader crude oil diary useful for you?

• Very Useful

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No Use

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu1234

Current Trailing stop loss is 6942 for the sell signal of 6847
If you see comex lot of demand coming up on 107.30 levels on hourly, below that too earlier demand came at 106.60 -60 levels. So i guess retest of 109 is inevitable but on mcx its still in sell mode.
Sorry for intrusion and counter view :)

Tamil trader

If you see comex lot of demand coming up on 107.30 levels on hourly, below that too earlier demand came at 106.60 -60 levels. So i guess retest of 109 is inevitable but on mcx its still in sell mode.
Sorry for intrusion and counter view :)
yes sir, after retesting 109$, again it may come down to breach 106.60$ levels as there is less demand and weak global centiments.

At the same time, in MCX, USDINR is expected to test 61.00 levels....so i am in sell trend now with my signal strategy...

Did you see? now currently it faces resistance at 108 to 108.20$.... in MCX, it faces resistance at 6860 levels....

Current trading price is 6847

ashu1234

yes sir, after retesting 109$, again it may come down to breach 106.60$ levels as there is less demand and weak global centiments.

At the same time, in MCX, USDINR is expected to test 61.00 levels....so i am in sell trend now with my signal strategy...

Did you see? now currently it faces resistance at 108 to 108.20$.... in MCX, it faces resistance at 6860 levels....

Current trading price is 6847
Yes, giving good resistance at 108 levels. close above 108 is needed to go above 6900.

This may be looking like a supertrend afl.... purely said, this is not a supertrend... because if you have supertrend indicator with you, kindly compare the prices with my afl and your afl.....

see the yellow line, that is the breakout level for buyers...... 7187
What Parameter are your using like K 2 and ATR 6 or ?

Thnk

Tamil trader

Crude closed at 108.50$ in international markets. So today crude may open gap up above 60 points.

Today it may open above 6900 ...

Crude again got a strong support at 6800 Levels. So break below 6800 only confirm the sell trend and create more panic in crude prices.

Regards
Vinoth
Tamil Trader

Crude closed at 108.50$ in international markets. So today crude may open gap up above 60 points.

Crude again got a strong support at 6800 Levels. So break below 6800 only confirm the sell trend and create more panic in crude prices.

Regards
Vinoth
Tamil Trader
Your view on Stoploss of Crude comex was correct 108.50$ .. Today it has gone up....

Vinoth Sir, can you tell me what settings has been used for u r ami afl as i found a supertrend afl in the forum.. would like to set it to match your signal... Hope you can help me at least with this...

Thanks

Regards
Vinoth
Tamil Trader
crude oil comex chart attached..

Status
Not open for further replies.