Tamil Trader Crude oil Diary Live Updates

Is tamil trader crude oil diary useful for you?

• Very Useful

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No Use

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Time:- 9.30 AM

Crude is trading flat around 108.50 $. But USDINR is Up by one percent, now trading around 64.30 in MCX

So Crude may open gap up around 7000 Levels today morning

Regards
Tamil Trader
Vinoth for Winning only

Time:- 9.30 AM

Crude is trading flat around 108.50 $. But USDINR is Up by one percent, now trading around 64.30 in MCX

So Crude may open gap up around 7000 Levels today morning

Regards
Tamil Trader
Vinoth for Winning only
Method/AFL explained anywhere or just calls ?? I tried to search many pages...got one AFL posted by santhosh.....and confirmed by Cubt...the same is followed in this thread ? Are other people comparing the levels on their charts ? or just following the calls ?

Smart_trade

Tamil trader

Method/AFL explained anywhere or just calls ?? I tried to search many pages...got one AFL posted by santhosh.....and confirmed by Cubt...the same is followed in this thread ? Are other people comparing the levels on their charts ? or just following the calls ?

Smart_trade
Dear moderator, AFL mentioned by santhosh and agreed by cubt is the same. Sometimes, it differs while comparing with data feeding...thats all

Regards
Tamil Trader

Tamil trader

Mr. Bullvolume..... Sell crude oil with stop loss of 7000 for the first target of 6620 and second target of 6560 only... this is only my opinion about your chart. you asked me, i told you, thats all. other followers may trade with our signals only

DSM

TT Sir, Same trade, exited with a profit on the opening candle at the high of the day. As crude was trading slightly -ve internationally, the chances of crude going higher on MCX seemed less likely. With due respect, consider the following : Be willing to give up a part of the profits, upto 1/3rd or even 1/2, but never let a profitable trade turn into a loss.

Also, considering crude was trading -ve internationally, and intraday chart was weak, it seemed crude was a short soon after open. However, on 5 Day, 5 Minute chart, crude was a buy. As these were contradictory signals, did not short.

Again thanks for your post and updates.... Just my small bit of feedback, which hope helps you be more profitable.

A useful quote from Mark Douglass's Book - The Disciplined Trader : Be rigid with rules, BUT BE FLEXIBLE WITH TARGETS. If the market indicates more probability of the trade moving against us, it is better to exit, or adjust the stop loss in our favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.