Tamil Trader Crude oil Diary Live Updates

Is tamil trader crude oil diary useful for you?

• Very Useful

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No Use

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Thank you Sir,

I refer to Investing dot com to refer to international commodity prices. Please advise if these are spot prices.? If so, where can I find future prices for commodities as well.? (Will help to understand premium/discount to spot prices)

Thanks again.
investing.com is enough to refer the international commodity prices

DSM

Well said Cubt,

One thing I learnt from TT was the discipline to hold on to a trade positionally while on 5 minute TF the price was moving against him. While initially I was apprehensive about taking overnight trade in commodites, I have taken a few positions profitably basis chart patterns - especially in crude.

TT's crude journal, sharing of info and timely updates have been inspiring, and something from which I have learnt.

Thank you sir for that.

One thing for sure 200%, if u continue to follow TT's calls irrespective of any news you will not only make profit also down the line u will realize that you have learnt how to trade with discipline.

So forget about concentrating on any news, , fundamentals..instead just focus on his signals!

DSM

Thanks Ashu for your input. Appreciated.

Please advise where we can find USDINR rate live in the international market.?

Hi,
There is a continuous parity which keeps going on all the time in MCX prices even after evening currency close, and for info there are many forward markets for usdinr outside india, so deviation to the extent of .25-.5% is possible if one is consistently looking for parity in the minute time frame. Also beside parity please note that it is future contract and it has a liberty to raise its premium over spot just like any other contract.

Tamil trader

Well said Cubt,

One thing I learnt from TT was the discipline to hold on to a trade positionally while on 5 minute TF the price was moving against him. While initially I was apprehensive about taking overnight trade in commodites, I have taken a few positions profitably basis chart patterns - especially in crude.

TT's crude journal, sharing of info and timely updates have been inspiring, and something from which I have learnt.

Thank you sir for that.
Dear DSM,

Thanks for your great support.... you are only the first person for encouraging me... actually i am totally upset today... but your words induce me to write more useful threads again and again....

Dear DSM,

Thanks for your great support.... you are only the first person for encouraging me... actually i am totally upset today... but your words induce me to write more useful threads again and again....
and it's a pity that you decided to discontinue your ideas on USDINR. There are many members (including me) who don't trade commodities, but trade currency on NSE. Hope you will restart USDINR commentary too.

ashu1234

Dear DSM,

Hi TT,
keep going on, I've seen you are combining your trades with with usdinr so it adds another dimension apart from following the afl. So far trailing sl and entries are good but not exits and this happens with every system coz nobody can tell how high will high go and how low will low stops, its where personal experience comes handy but that's other thing. May be i was the first to point super trend afl here but tools and systems doesn't matter in trading, its the conviction that matters, and I'm sure you have valid reason to get right convictions for trading.
All the best.

ashu1234

Thanks Ashu for your input. Appreciated.

Please advise where we can find USDINR rate live in the international market.?
Hi,
there are many paid and free sources for usdinr international spot.
one is already mentioned by tt in previous post too.
a couple of rates(free one) by me:
http://data.cnbc.com/quotes/INR=
dgcx site(please search the exact link because old link is expired i guess)
another one is onada check out here:
http://www.oanda.com/currency/live-exchange-rates/USDINR/

use only any one of the above as it might create confusion but rates are almost similar.

regarding rt data, if you are concerned with one script as here crude or more also. i think all are aware of feeding rt data from nest trader to amibroker. yes backfill is little anoying but for one or two scripts it will serve the purpose without depending on others

Status
Not open for further replies.