Tamil Trader Commodity Signals and News Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

I think, MCX may increase the margin for crude oil due to high volatility within some days.

if it happens, More intraday players will be out of the market and again Low volume will be expected in MCX Crude

Beautiful fall... current price is 6122

More than 200 points profit within 24 hours.
why don't book profit....after that entry for new signal buy/sell....it will minimise your loss...also stabilize you profit...this is my view or thinking...

Kindly suggest about my view...if any mistakes...also elaborate about your strategy and your view....

thank you..

Tamil trader

why don't book profit....after that entry for new signal buy/sell....it will minimise your loss...also stabilize you profit...this is my view or thinking...

Kindly suggest about my view...if any mistakes...also elaborate about your strategy and your view....

thank you..
What will you do if the market opens at 5900 tomorrow morning?

If it happens tomorrow, i cannot scold my system. Booking the profit in the intermediate level is called " Breaking the rule"

I already said " Trailing Stop loss is my target"

Catching the full trend is the aim of the strategy.
Performance may be very slow in this thread. but it is easy to get 700 to 1000 points for every 3 months. and it is easy to earn 4000 to 6000 points per annum.

Because, there is different type of markets everyday, different type of trend everyday, different type of movement everyday, different type of news everyday. So moving the trailing stop loss is only the way to make good profit in this strategy in the long run.

Already lost 200 points in the previous wrong signals. For example, This signal may give 500 points profit. if i want to recover my old losses and if i dont want to trade further in crude, i can book the profit now and say tata bye bye to the crude market.

If we want to trade in the long run, We should strictly follow the system with discipline. there is no other way. we should not book the profit at any time in the intermediate level.

Our Work is to act on the signal time only.

Yesterday it gave me 60 points profit, today it gave me more than 150 points profit. If i book the profit yesterday, How can i make 150 points today?

Tamil trader

Dear Shreeux,

We can simply say that we can book profit now and wait for next signal. But monthly 2 or 3 signals only will come. Sometimes, a single signal will continue for more than 45 days.

So i cannot wait for next signal. Rather, i can be with the same position as per system.

What will you do if the market opens at 5900 tomorrow morning?

If it happens tomorrow, i cannot scold my system. Booking the profit in the intermediate level is called " Breaking the rule"

I already said " Trailing Stop loss is my target"

Catching the full trend is the aim of the strategy.
Performance may be very slow in this thread. but it is easy to get 700 to 1000 points for every 3 months. and it is easy to earn 4000 to 6000 points per annum.

Because, there is different type of markets everyday, different type of trend everyday, different type of movement everyday, different type of news everyday. So moving the trailing stop loss is only the way to make good profit in this strategy in the long run.

Already lost 200 points in the previous wrong signals. For example, This signal may give 500 points profit. if i want to recover my old losses and if i dont want to trade further in crude, i can book the profit now and say tata bye bye to the crude market.

If we want to trade in the long run, We should strictly follow the system with discipline. there is no other way. we should not book the profit at any time in the intermediate level.

Our Work is to act on the signal time only.

Yesterday it gave me 60 points profit, today it gave me more than 150 points profit. If i book the profit yesterday, How can i make 150 points today?
thanks for elaborate...about your view...this shows your experience....

DSM

TT, Great learning experience to follow your post. You are true example of disciplined trading. I agree that commodities generally tend to trend in one direction, for weeks and months on end. The daily chart of commodity easily confirms this. However what is intellectually known is difficult to actually practice - for most. Your thread/trading style keeps you apart. Look forward to following you here!

We can simply say that we can book profit now and wait for next signal. But monthly 2 or 3 signals only will come. Sometimes, a single signal will continue for more than 45 days.

So i cannot wait for next signal. Rather, i can be with the same position as per system.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.