Tamil Trader Commodity Signals and News Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram2010

DEAR TT,

Good story...

still you confuse traderji members ...

as per your charts update(That's hourly chart)

but why you still saying 30 min signal.

may i know your updates reason ? Helping small traders is it.

here lot of members following your updates... good.. but any one can follow or trade? .its impossible..

because all are get watch your calls updates minimum 15 minute late.(browsing)

Then why they all are watching your thread? just simple.. every time they all are watching when you disclosure your trading system.

If you are really helping in small traders means (your post : I have captured 640 points till now. So i am currently comfortable with my style.)..Kindly disclosure your trading system.and give one big fullstop for leg pullers.
Simple swing system with huge stoploss. what else?

Your system donot know what happened when crude was at 6500.
Putin ordered troops to get back to their bases from ukraine border.
i shorted at 6480 based on price action along with news.

TT shorted at 6330 because his system donot know what happened at ukraine.

Crude retraced from 6120 because its oversold.

Again it will go to 6350, force the TT to go long and again,it will

go down.

No trading system or indicator will give you consistent profits.

When you people were going to understand this.

Last edited:

ram2010

I think,

Santhosh2010 and ram2010, they both are same people and created different id to irritate TT.

Dear Tamil Trader,

You keep it up your work.

After showing your performance for 3 months as said in your previous thread, you can share your 15 pages strategy.

currently all are watching your thread silently. And some other thread starters also are behaving jealously and expecting to close your thread

But you continue your work. Anyone cannot follow your system eventhough you share your strategy because you are trading with very discipline

Your discipline was shown in your trading performance. market manytimes gave you good profit but you did not book. you waited for following your system strictly

Your experience was shown in your thread "crude oil is a human". Santhosh also gave the pdf file link in your thread about your experiences. but he gave his company details in the pdf file so it was removed by the moderator.

Dear santhosh, if you are not able to continue your crude oil thread, dont disturb TT and dont confuse other members who are following his trading style. dont create fake ids also in various name.

TT, we need to learn more from you. you continue continue continue....

dont behave to such irrelevant comments.

What non-sense is this.

What i have mentioned.No trading system or indicator donot know whats happening in outside world and market sentiment.

iam no way connected with santhosh.

instead of building a price -action strategy along with fibo, and pivots you are going to follow a black-box.

god can only save all of you.

Dear MCX India,

i am asking question to TT for get more details in mcxcrudeoil positional trading..it will help to get more crudeoil trading knowledge.

But why TT gave me more confused answer ???

i dont know about TT personally.i am asking doubt asper Traderji Member.

MCX India just see TT's "Crudeoil is a Human" thread.. i converted TT crudeoil trading experiance in pdf mode.

so why i want irritate to TT.

Now just read your previous reply.

Dear santhosh, if you are not able to continue your crude oil thread, dont disturb TT and dont confuse other members who are following his trading style. dont create fake ids also in various name.
why i want to create fake id's. As well i not update any wrong message here...just asking question in thread owner..That's all.

ram2010

TT, Your All trades Based Hourly then why we watch 30 candle close ?

Crude started crashing from 6500 when putin ordered his troops to get back from ukraine border.

look at the system. Its showing green candles from 6500 to 6400.

A New-bie following this black-box will keep on waiting , because the system shows wonderful green candles from 6500 to 6400.

Open a default chart in amibroker and you can see how crude crashed with heavy volume with series of bear candles from 6500.

umeshmandal

If you say Santosh2010 and ram2010 are same people, then it is more obvious that TT and MCX India are same too!! :D

I think,

Santhosh2010 and ram2010, they both are same people and created different id to irritate TT.

Dear Tamil Trader,

You keep it up your work.

After showing your performance for 3 months as said in your previous thread, you can share your 15 pages strategy.

currently all are watching your thread silently. And some other thread starters also are behaving jealously and expecting to close your thread

But you continue your work. Anyone cannot follow your system eventhough you share your strategy because you are trading with very discipline

Your discipline was shown in your trading performance. market manytimes gave you good profit but you did not book. you waited for following your system strictly

Your experience was shown in your thread "crude oil is a human". Santhosh also gave the pdf file link in your thread about your experiences. but he gave his company details in the pdf file so it was removed by the moderator.

TT, we need to learn more from you. you continue continue continue....

DSM

Success has many fathers, you fail and will have the crowd running after you with pitchfork! So now understand that Santosh was following TT, and even compiled a PDF, but with his company details! Smart marketing. Now he is upset maybe because he was following TT's calls, and could not take the losses!

If there is one thing that I have learnt, is to believe your system. Considering TT is swing trading on large timeframe, his profits as well as losses will be large as well. TT's trading style suits his mindset, and is not for everyone. Hence it is said that a proven system disclosed in full will be not be good enough for another trader. He will try to out guess or modify the system and finally give up!

Profit as well as losses are part of the game. We're I to follow TT, personally, I would have limited my losses at X amount. but with gap up open the next day after inventory data was released, it was not possible. But there was a huge profit opportunity if position was closed the same day! But this would mean going against the system.

Commodity gives good opportunity if trading as per EOD signal, as they tend to trend. It is clearly visible on the charts. To each one his own. Instead of trying to influence or advise TT, it is better to follow his thread and see the net result end of 3 months. After all TT is not trading intraday or 5 minute TF! My 2c.

DEAR TT,

Good story...

still you confuse traderji members ...

as per your charts update(That's hourly chart)

but why you still saying 30 min signal.

may i know your updates reason ? Helping small traders is it.

here lot of members following your updates... good.. but any one can follow or trade? .its impossible..

because all are get watch your calls updates minimum 15 minute late.(browsing)

Then why they all are watching your thread? just simple.. every time they all are watching when you disclosure your trading system.

If you are really helping in small traders means (your post : I have captured 640 points till now. So i am currently comfortable with my style.)..Kindly disclosure your trading system.and give one big fullstop for leg pullers.

Status
Not open for further replies.