Tamil Trader Commodity Signals and News Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
starscream,

I think TT have 5 positional trading clients.. so they update net status..

rh6996

starscream,

I think TT have 5 positional trading clients.. so they update net status..
Why refer to "clients" ! You can jeopardise his stay on the Forum ! :p

It is suffice to say : TT has 10 lots open position for all trades till now! The size will increase when he has 200 points profit booked!

Tamil trader

Dear friends,

I am holding 5 lots short position. but 10 lots is shown in the contract note. because previous 5 lots long position squarred off and fresh 5 lots short position initiated

now my trailing stop loss is at cost to cost 6330.

I will hold the sell position and i will not book the profit now eventhough current price is 6170. i will hold my sell poistion till i get the buy signal. that's all.

In failure trades and in succesfful trades, i always trade with 5 lots only.

please dont post inappropriate contents in this thread. Dont spread rumours. i am disclosing everything whenever i buy or sell with five minutes delay only.

Dear friends,

I am holding 5 lots short position. but 10 lots is shown in the contract note. because previous 5 lots long position squarred off and fresh 5 lots short position initiated

now my trailing stop loss is at cost to cost 6330.

I will hold the sell position and i will not book the profit now eventhough current price is 6170. i will hold my sell poistion till i get the buy signal. that's all.

In failure trades and in succesfful trades, i always trade with 5 lots only.

please dont post inappropriate contents in this thread. Dont spread rumours. i am disclosing everything whenever i buy or sell with five minutes delay only.
It shows your confidence....

Status
Not open for further replies.