Tamil Trader Commodity Signals and News Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakkukrety

I did not get buy signal today eventhough there is 190 points up
Cmon dude...hw can u be so rigid about ur 'system'... The fact is ur systen, as far as i understand wud give profit only when we see 300-400 points one way movement... And when the mkt itself trades in 200- 300 points range u ll not get ny signal or may be no t/p or s/l.... U need to fine tune ur system or completly abandon it which gives 20 points profit when there was an oppurtunity for 200+ points... May b u need to tgt 50 to 100 points per trade....

Tamil trader

Cmon dude...hw can u be so rigid about ur 'system'... The fact is ur systen, as far as i understand wud give profit only when we see 300-400 points one way movement... And when the mkt itself trades in 200- 300 points range u ll not get ny signal or may be no t/p or s/l.... U need to fine tune ur system or completly abandon it which gives 20 points profit when there was an oppurtunity for 200+ points... May b u need to tgt 50 to 100 points per trade....
Above 6310 is the buy signal for me.
But market tested 6315 and closed at 6305

So with 5 points difference, i did not get the buy signal.

If market opens above 6310 on monday, I will get the signal.

spiritunit

Above 6310 is the buy signal for me.
But market tested 6315 and closed at 6305

So with 5 points difference, i did not get the buy signal.

If market opens above 6310 on monday, I will get the signal.
Again, it goes 100-200 pts in profit and you end in small profit or loss! I am certainly appreciate your trading psychology, not much people have this... but, your money management is not that great, though you mentioned its a 'signal to signal' trading system, you should have some profit booking strategy at certain levels.

What I observe about your system so for is, only on trend market you will get good profits, other than like this kind of 300-400 pts range bound market you end in losses. its more like 315 strategy... Otherwise, let us know your system and adjust any things if necessary!

Status
Not open for further replies.