Suggest Simple Method for 10% profit

findvikas

Can anyone suggest me a simple trading method/system to make atleast 5% to 10% profit per month with intraday. For example if I invest 30K i should be able to make 3k per month.

Regards
Prabuinet,

Lets understand the basics rule of trading. There is NO fixed income (period)
There will be days where you might have profit and surely there will be days of losses. You should only worry about a profitable week/month and forget about the % of gain.

Make sure you do not complete the Week/Month in loss and you will start seeing the money flowing very soon. It is the pre-defined targets that create trouble. This is not a One Day Cricket match where you are given a target and you have to make it within 50 overs... so play it like a test match... try and not to lose the wickets (capital).. and you will win the match.

First save those 30K for some good cause and get the understanding of the stock market and how things work here. DO NOT look for tips. Start reading charts and see if you can find some pattern. Train you eyes to tell you what trend the market is making by just looking at chart. Chart Chart & Chart.. they are a MUST.

Go teach yourself fishing by Saint's wonderful words here...
http://rapidshare.com/files/264869583/Saint-Teach2_Fish.pdf

Once you have enough confidence then only invest the money. Before you enter the market with cash, prepare your mind that you will have losses and you need not let them take you down. You cannot cut your losses but you can sure limit your losses. Have your Stop Losses in place. Do not let the greed overrun you. Always take profit off the table, never leave a profitable trade open without taking partial profit from it.

I think that is enough for you to start, and I hope you have gave up the idea of fixed % return every day/week/month. If you need fixed returns then you have FD. Go and get that.

Best of luck!

dear friend

invest very small amount like 10000/- till u gain confidence. play nifty options it is quite safe. invest in only 1 lot. 10% is quite easy alomost every day. ie around 800/-.

regards

bunny

dear friend

invest very small amount like 10000/- till u gain confidence. play nifty options it is quite safe. invest in only 1 lot. 10% is quite easy alomost every day. ie around 800/-.

regards
  • 10,000 is not a small amount, especially if someone is playing to lose.
  • There is no guarantee that he will develop enough confidence after loosing 10,100.
  • Options are not used for trading primarily in common market conditions. They are used for special situations like risk-protection, hedging, etc.
  • Derivatives are not for newbies. If one is still keen, they may try mini futures, but never options. Options prices react very quickly and significantly to changes in underlying. He may loose all his capital within a week or less, thereby leaving no means to trade further and learn.

I hope prabuinet will consider this carefully. At your stage, you should be concerned more about learning and understanding the process rather than the end-result of it. End-result is anyways there for every process, but if any process wipes you out, you won't have enough capital to undergo another process.

bunny

I can guide to earn 25% profit per month
I can guide you to 60% net profit(after brokerage, taxes, levies, etc.) not in an month, but just a week or two, by options trading, but there comes risk with it :D
And there are people here who do a lot better than this :)

hi

i am interested to know and ready for the risk

regards

I can guide you to 60% net profit(after brokerage, taxes, levies, etc.) not in an month, but just a week or two, by options trading, but there comes risk with it :D
And there are people here who do a lot better than this :)

25%, 60%, ....funny
I just wanted a simple method...
I started to look into the five started thread's of the intraday subforum of traderji..
Back-testing strategies like: Pride's Intra-Day Strategy.. etc.

dear friend

regards
10% is quite easy alomost every day. ie around 800/-.

Daily 8 to 10 % . Some days you may get but consistently.

If predicting and expecting 8% daily consistently, then it will be the biggest joke of 2009 :lol: