NEW BUY / SELL TRIGGERS

Code:

GLAXO		1173.50	BUY	1125.55	1110.20

Please Note SELL Triggers Are There Only For The Day It Triggers
& Thereafter It Is Removed From The List The Following Day

Please Tighten Your S/Ls Or Book Full Or Partial Profits On Previous Triggers,
One Can Re-Enter On Retracement

NOTE: Dated 02/04/2009

Please Note Henceforth, Existing Triggers Will Be Updated Bi-Weekly, While Fresh Triggers Will Be Updated Daily[/U]

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Savant Sir,

for Swing trading when we buy share it comes to our dement A/c after 3 or 4 days letter but till that time we can not make our stop loss.( that means we have big risk of losing money in these days)
I just want to ask in intraday trading what is the time period to make stop loss. is it at the same time or after few minutes or hours letter?

Note: Sorry for this offtopic question?

Regards
Balram

SavantGarde

Balram,

If You Have Clear Cash Balance In Your Ledger Then You Should Be Able To See The Shares In Your Demat After 12 On T+2 Meaning If You Have Bought It On Monday (T) Then It Shold Reflect In Your Demat Account On Wednesday (+2) By Noon

Hmmmm....In The Meantime What Do You Do About The S/L, That Is A Bit Of A Risk If The Stop Loss Hits On Tuesday, Can't Be Helped.

On Intraday Basis If You BUY & SELL There Is No Delivery Effected & You Can Keep S/L Without Problems, If S/L Is Hit On Intraday Then You Only Incur Some Financial Loss That Is All, But No Risk Of Delivery Or No Delivery For Intraday.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Hi Savant Sir,

for Swing trading when we buy share it comes to our dement A/c after 3 or 4 days letter but till that time we can not make our stop loss.( that means we have big risk of losing money in these days)
I just want to ask in intraday trading what is the time period to make stop loss. is it at the same time or after few minutes or hours letter?

Note: Sorry for this offtopic question?

Regards
Balram

Balram,

If You Have Clear Cash Balance In Your Ledger Then You Should Be Able To See The Shares In Your Demat After 12 On T+2 Meaning If You Have Bought It On Monday (T) Then It Shold Reflect In Your Demat Account On Wednesday (+2) By Noon

Hmmmm....In The Meantime What Do You Do About The S/L, That Is A Bit Of A Risk If The Stop Loss Hits On Tuesday, Can't Be Helped.

On Intraday Basis If You BUY & SELL There Is No Delivery Effected & You Can Keep S/L Without Problems, If S/L Is Hit On Intraday Then You Only Incur Some Financial Loss That Is All, But No Risk Of Delivery Or No Delivery For Intraday.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Hi Savant,

Thank you vary much for your clarificatios

One more if you don't mind i went through you previos replies you mentioned oparater based stocks what does it means?

Savant Ji,

First of all thanks for updating this thread on daily basis.

I am a small investor and want to invest in long term basis.

I tried to search for some small shares in this thread but failed, may be I dont know the exact thread to search or how to search.

I have around 20 to 30K for this month and want to invest in the following stocks which are less than 30 Rs @ 125 Qty each.

MIC

PRITISHNAN

IFCI

GVKPOWER

PRISMCEM

GUJNRECK

ARVIND

Please let me know if the selection is correct. Also can you suggest some stocks too.

I dont have a good analysis tactis, I refer to Market Cap, 52 Mnths High and Low and Outlook Money data. So need your help. If possible provide some link on trading for ppl like me.

Appreciate your time and effort.

BR

Saav

Last edited:

SavantGarde

Saav,

Most Of What I Had On My List Is On BUYHOLD, You Can Wait For Retracement To Enter Some Of Them....Or Alternatively Wait Till New Fresh Triggers Come.

Now Coming To Your List, IFCI, GVKPOWER, PRISMCEM, & MIC Looks Good Forget About The Others....Also I Would Look At Something In The Sugar Sector & Wait For Some Correction Before Entering

Looking At 52 Week High Low Is Not A Good Strategy To Pick Stocks.

For Trading & Investing There Are Various Discussions Taking Here & Has Now Moved To Another Thread Started By DocVijay, Since It Has Been Only A Day I Suggest You Go Through The Discussions Here & Put Your Queries In The Otjer Thread Of DocVijay

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Savant Ji,

I tried to search for some small shares in this thread but failed, may be I dont know the exact thread to search or how to search.

I have around 20 to 30K for this month and want to invest in the following stocks which are less than 30 Rs @ 125 Qty each.

MIC

PRITISHNAN

IFCI

GVKPOWER

PRISMCEM

GUJNRECK

ARVIND

Please let me know if the selection is correct. Also can you suggest some stocks too.

I dont have a good analysis tactis, I refer to Market Cap, 52 Mnths High and Low and Outlook Money data. So need your help. If possible provide some link on trading for ppl like me.

BR

Saav

Savant Ji,

MIC

PRITISHNAN

IFCI

GVKPOWER

PRISMCEM

GUJNRECK

ARVIND

BR

Saav
when was this messsage postd can any 1 tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.