Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky_ag

Prasad, Doc

Not be rude or anything. Yesterday we decided not to discuss any NF related trades on this thread. There was a concern regarding the same by a member Sameer.
Savant Sir, has agreed on the same. Read his post here:
http://www.traderji.com/equities/10035-stocks-keep-close-eye-224.html#post301400

I have opened a thread on trading bars/ candles here.
http://www.traderji.com/equities/28201-trading-bars.html

Please open a new thread if you dont like the way the thread has started. I apologise for the same.

@offtopic : Prasad, I am also from hyderabad. Where you from in Hyderabad?
hello doc saab.

today's entries. let us see how the trades move.

vicky_ag

docvijay4u

Hmmm..... I am Taking Guidance For Trading Stocks And Prasadam Helping Us By Posting His Trades In Futures. Stock N Future CrossOver Complication. Sorry Vicky We Are Stopping Our Discussion, Thanks For Pointing Out.

Thanks.

prasadam

Hmmm..... I am Taking Guidance For Trading Stocks And Prasadam Helping Us By Posting His Trades In Futures. Stock N Future CrossOver Complication. Sorry Vicky We Are Stopping Our Discussion, Thanks For Pointing Out.

Thanks.
cheer up doc. we can delete the posts if necessary.

look like we have to SAR in both NF and Reliance(cash), after completion of the present bar. i.e., after 2 pm, if this crossover sustains.

docvijay4u

Ok, I'm Following You Along. Jackpot In Afternoon Session:clapping: I Have Few Questions For You. But I Will Post After Market Hours, No Distraction While Your Trading.

Thanks.

look like we have to SAR in both NF and Reliance(cash), after completion of the present bar. i.e., after 2 pm, if this crossover sustains.

vicky_ag

Prasad, Doc,
It is not about deleting posts. It is just that as a novice we go through the threads which are famous in our area of interest. So, if I were a novice and looking for info on stocks, I would come to this thread and read all through pages. Page 220's onwards, I would get confused with the amount of info being catered.
It is just a request to create a newer thread to deal with this. Everyone here would certainly like to learn from your expertise.

docvijay4u

Hi,

Prasadam Will You Please Summerize Today's Session? What Is Your Opinion About Opening New Thread? I Mean Is It Possibe On Your Side To Paricipate In Discussion? I'm Not Expecting Live Trades But Atleast Place Where We Can Discuss Day Trading With Crossover And BB.

Thanks.:)

prasadam

Hi,

Prasadam Will You Please Summerize Today's Session? What Is Your Opinion About Opening New Thread? I Mean Is It Possibe On Your Side To Paricipate In Discussion? I'm Not Expecting Live Trades But Atleast Place Where We Can Discuss Day Trading With Crossover And BB.

Thanks.:)
ok doc.

always at your service:cool:

of course, for our mutual benefit :D:D:

docvijay4u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.