Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi_neth

Hi Abhi,

You have the knack...for coming out with the right questions.....

Reasons are a couple......& the most important of the two are:

a) When you start showing the ropes of a new strategy......it is always better to stick to the Longs in the strategy... (This is my personal opinion)

b) Most traders..even very good ones are not so comfortable with Shorts...& the ones who are equally comfortable going Short & Long.... make for only about 5-10% of the Crme Dela Crme

Now as per the chart:

Wouldn't recommend a short when you have only about 90 minutes left to close of the market...if you remember a little before that I said..No More Trades.... because I was quite aware that the market will give up some of the points....

The first arrow I simply missed for some reason.....No excuse...but it is a very valid trade point.....

SG

Thanks SG. (For some strange reason, I cannot find the Thanks button on the post)

SavantGarde

No sweat Abhi.....'Thanks' is being rationed for sometime.... I had run out of them....through most of today... just got back don't know how many are left.... :)

You don't have to 'Thank' my posts or replies..... infact too many 'Thanks' creates it's own peculiar problems..:)

SG

Thanks SG. (For some strange reason, I cannot find the Thanks button on the post)

Yeah...I had written... it was becuase of several PMs that I got from Monday.... from various people.... anyways don't worry... My fault I should have mentioned their specifically that it wasn't for you....

Over and above that... because I had mentioned 1 lac in bracket you thought since your capital is 2 Lac..therefore you bought 2 Lots....Hehehehehe

Next time please confirm before buying... correlation doesn't work if 1 lot for 1 lac then 2 lot for 2 lac... :)

Anyways you will be ready in about a weeks time to trade on your own... just that a little hand holding was required...:)

Don't worry sleep peacefully....

SG
Savant Sir,

Kindly inform in time Regarding the 2 Lots I have Bought yesterday, so that I can Take action accordingly in time.

Thanks & Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.