Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbear

Savant Sir,

As per your Advice I had Bought 2 Lot of Nifty Futures at 5090/-

Thanks & Regards

Karannnnnnn.... When did I ask you to Buy NF... and that too 2 Lotsssssss

Kya Hogaya Hai Aaapko.....We were suppose to start Real trading from Tomorrow....

...and what did you do with it....Holding or sold...

SG
Wondering the same thing.... That too 2 lots at one go!!

Karannnnnnn.... When did I ask you to Buy NF... and that too 2 Lotsssssss

Kya Hogaya Hai Aaapko.....We were suppose to start Real trading from Tomorrow....

...and what did you do with it....Holding or sold...

SG
Sir,

You had clearly mentioned to Buy for Tomorrow if Nifty Future is at 5088-5095
for first 60 minutes,So I entered the Trade for Tomorrow and I am holding the same.
I may have committed a mistake.

Bigbear

I am seeing correlation,

Crude Oil came down... At the same time, Gold and silver came down ....

May be this correlation is due to fear among market participants...

abhi_neth

I am seeing correlation,

Crude Oil came down... At the same time, Gold and silver came down ....

May be this correlation is due to fear among market participants...
Crude Oil came down based on US Crude Oil Inventories which was out at 2100 hrs. Not sure why the spike in Gold & Silver. Maybe correlated to Crude.

thx

SavantGarde

Yeah...I had written... it was becuase of several PMs that I got from Monday.... from various people.... anyways don't worry... My fault I should have mentioned their specifically that it wasn't for you....

Over and above that... because I had mentioned 1 lac in bracket you thought since your capital is 2 Lac..therefore you bought 2 Lots....Hehehehehe

Next time please confirm before buying... correlation doesn't work if 1 lot for 1 lac then 2 lot for 2 lac... :)

Anyways you will be ready in about a weeks time to trade on your own... just that a little hand holding was required...:)

Don't worry sleep peacefully....

SG

Sir,

You had clearly mentioned to Buy for Tomorrow if Nifty Future is at 5088-5095
for first 60 minutes,So I entered the Trade for Tomorrow and I am holding the same.
I may have committed a mistake.

Yeah...I had written... it was becuase of several PMs that I got from Monday.... from various people.... anyways don't worry... My fault I should have mentioned their specifically that it wasn't for you....

Over and above that... because I had mentioned 1 lac in bracket you thought since your capital is 2 Lac..therefore you bought 2 Lots....Hehehehehe

Next time please confirm before buying... correlation doesn't work if 1 lot for 1 lac then 2 lot for 2 lac... :)

Anyways you will be ready in about a weeks time to trade on your own... just that a little hand holding was required...:)

Don't worry sleep peacefully....

SG
Savant Sir,

With a guide like you, I have not to worry.
I committed a mistake but hope you will try your best take me out of this.
Next time I will take care of what you have written and inform you before taking the Trade till the time you don,t feel I can Trade on my own.

Thanks & Regards

SavantGarde

Hi Karan....Don't worry we shall tackle it....tomorrow... & Sleep Well

SG

Savant Sir,

With a guide like you, I have not to worry.
I committed a mistake but hope you will try your best take me out of this.
Next time I will take care of what you have written and inform you before taking the Trade till the time you don,t feel I can Trade on my own.

Thanks & Regards

abhi_neth

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SG,

Few questions regarding the Nifty trade.

Why not initiate a short trade on yellow arrows marked which is the first red candle after UBB piercing? As I remember you had said that market bias is long, is that the reason. If so how do you determine market bias??

Also, what's the role of Stoch in this method?

Thx.

SavantGarde

Hi Abhi,

You have the knack...for coming out with the right questions.....

Reasons are a couple......& the most important of the two are:

a) When you start showing the ropes of a new strategy......it is always better to stick to the Longs in the strategy... (This is my personal opinion)

b) Most traders..even very good ones are not so comfortable with Shorts...& the ones who are equally comfortable going Short & Long.... make for only about 5-10% of the Crme Dela Crme

Now as per the chart:

Wouldn't recommend a short when you have only about 90 minutes left to close of the market...if you remember a little before that I said..No More Trades.... because I was quite aware that the market will give up some of the points....

The first arrow I simply missed for some reason.....No excuse...but it is a very valid trade point.....

SG

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SG,

Few questions regarding the Nifty trade.

Why not initiate a short trade on yellow arrows marked which is the first red candle after UBB piercing? As I remember you had said that market bias is long, is that the reason. If so how do you determine market bias??

Also, what's the role of Stoch in this method?

Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.