Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Frankly...my data is not updated for more than a month now...so can't say what will happen...if the price is anywhere close to 140 then you should be ok....while I can't say you will be ok with 5700 PE.... only thing if you get some reaction on the opening minutes....but don't wait for RBI announcement.... there is a good chance there may not be any increase...:)

SG

Wats yr view on SAIL for the next 2 days .. gone long 140CE at throwaway price i.e. playing a zero / hero game.

Also long 5700PE today for 2morrow only.

What say ?

Hi Savant Sir,

I think in old post you posted some important candle stick information, As i lost all the data whatever Saved from your thread, like you explained about future and option, candle stick and some other. as you know now thread has become too big it is difficult to find out all these valuable information.

is there any one have that info kindly post the link for the same

Thanks in advance
Balraj167

SavantGarde

Here are a few one may want to look into...

1) TATASTEEL
2) MUNDRAPORT (Has been showing good strength from morning)
3) BGRENERGY has reached a nice enough level....

Then there is LICHSGFIN, IDFC, IFCI & VIJABANK one may want to look for a further downside for Long entry....in the last 30 minutes

SG

On many occasions such panic falls have given a very good opportunity to buy into. I am looking for a visual confirmation of the selling to stop though. :D

Last edited:

prst

Here are a few one may want to look into...

1) TATASTEEL
2) MUNDRAPORT (Has been showing good strength from morning)
3) BGRENERGY has reached a nice enough level....

Then there is LICHSGFIN, IDFC, IFCI & VIJABANK one may want to look for a further downside for Long entry....in the last 30 minutes

SG
Thanks SG bro..
I hope its gud time to enter mundraport.
hope this sell off would stop by tomorrow.

SavantGarde

Hi Shirurkar,

My data isn't updated for more than a month... but one thing I am sure about....SUZLON is absolute No..No in my Books even if it Trades for only a buck....

Irony being... one day they flash a news that where they already have stake in a company... SUZLON needs to shell out +150 Euros per share to buy out the remaining shareholders.....and guess what Suzlon rallies.....

Following day they flash another news that SUZLON wants to sell its stake in another company.... and once again SUZLON rallies....

To me when I look at both the news...I get the sense that Suzlon's financial health isn't all that pink where it needs to sell stake in one company to buy out the remaining stake in another.......

Frankly, I am hard pressed to say anything nice about this company....

STERLITE & SESAGOA on a slightly longer time frame look attractive

SG

Hi SG,
Will you please express your views on SESAGOA,STERLITE,& SUZLON for short term.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.