Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Folks,

Watch for the usual suspects on the long side.....

1) MUNDRAPORT
2) LICHSGFIN (Aug)
3) IDFC (July & August)
4) VIJAYABANK
5) BGRENERGY (around 448-453)

Good defensive bet is TATASTEEL

Book Profit depending on your comfort levels..... same goes for S/L & Trailing S/L if sitting on good profit.....but not too close to the prevailing price....

SG

SavantGarde

Many of you after seeing the RIL/BP clearance must be thinking of jumping into RIL on Monday....Don't jump into it...on a Gap-up..... perhaps if it shows strength then on some retracement after the Gap-up......

Also keep a lookout for...whenever it happens.....BPs deal was for 23 Blocks...whereas only 21 Blocks are cleared...don't see the other 2 blocks clearing....since RIL has no rights in these 2 blocks....hence of the 7.2 Billion that it is suppose to receive from BP....in all probability that amount will be scaled back....

SG

Hi. I am new to this community. I have been following Jaiprakash Associates for the past few days and I am not really getting the reasons for the fall. Its been an underperforming stock since last 2 years even though cement performed reasonable and there is no dearth of orders in infra. Value at 75 seems attractive. But looking at the past data, it seems pretty much risky. Can someone please explain to me what exactly is happening with it and what are the reasons(long term and short team) and will it recover (again in short term and long term) in terms of both fundamental and technical analysis?

MurAtt

umm .... missed out on a lot of discussion live at Sudoku's thread ... and some here too ...

@ SG .. how u keeping ?

My regular comps conked off .. so off the forums for the last few days ...

SavantGarde

Hi SM,

I am keeping well...but comp problem has become chronic.... yesterday morning...monitor refused to start ..kept getting 'No Signal' anyways managed to sort that out.....planning to assemble a couple of them in August...that should take care of niggling problems I have been having with comp...for last few months....

SG

umm .... missed out on a lot of discussion live at Sudoku's thread ... and some here too ...

@ SG .. how u keeping ?

My regular comps conked off .. so off the forums for the last few days ...

MurAtt

Wats yr view on SAIL for the next 2 days .. gone long 140CE at throwaway price i.e. playing a zero / hero game.

Also long 5700PE today for 2morrow only.

What say ?

Status
Not open for further replies.