Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree with savant sir, lg006,pst and everyone else to make big money we need to identify stocks making big moves and hold. Rakesh Jhunjhunwalla, ramesh damani, paeter lynch, warren buffet, gann all the big names made money this way.

I have yet to hear of a very wealthy day trader .... if anyone knows one please let me know but as far as public records goes i am yet to find one.

Exactly..intraday trading is very addictive and a gentlemeans gambling. You might get thousands of rupees in a day. But finally at the end of the month you can see marginal improvement or your acct is in minus.

It is always good and safe to do short term trading that too on selective stocks with good fundamentals.

prst

Exited ABG y'day - full 50 nos ... thought will get indisgestion with the kind of move it has made in the last 15 days ...

But seeing todays further upmove ... now feeling hungry

@murtaza,
my question was in response to your above post.. :)

MurAtt

bot at 238. When - would be a month back maybe ..

After I bot it went to 260, came back to 238 den blasted off to hyperspace

:thumb:

Exited ABG y'day - full 50 nos ... thought will get indisgestion with the kind of move it has made in the last 15 days ...

But seeing todays further upmove ... now feeling hungry

@murtaza,
my question was in response to your above post.. :)

prst

@mortaza bhai,

so u basically look for stocks that have moved near to their 52 week low.

and hold them for a month or so.

could you please tell me the strategy you used to arrive at such stocks. I mean you need to be sure that it wont go further down right..

even satyam is at lower side, but am not sure it will move up so sooner..

MurAtt

@mortaza bhai,

so u basically look for stocks that have moved near to their 52 week low.

and hold them for a month or so.

could you please tell me the strategy you used to arrive at such stocks. I mean you need to be sure that it wont go further down right..

even satyam is at lower side, but am not sure it will move up so sooner..
Not exactly prst ... if u search u will find a chart here (or maybe I posted elsewhere) BUT I bot bcoz of channel bounce with rsi and stoch supporting.

My tgt was 260 BUT it just zoomed like mad ....

on 2010-09-01

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.