Sridhar's Trading Dairy

I am now sticking to BEL. No other shares. I try to go with BEL trend. Even if I set up ORB orders, it will still be on BEL. Later, I will start studying Tata Elxsi. This share (Elxsi) , I previously studied in April. It is most volatile among the stock that I trade. Earlier I was not successful on Elxsi. Let me see, if I can handle it too. Normally, I cannot handle more than two shares a day.
Hi,

I believe that you must have made a Rupee at least in BEL earlier in the day. For future trade, it is quite good.

Happy trading
Vijay

sridhga

If there is change in BEL trend, for today, and I feel confident, then I may trade again.
But very often my experience tells that it is better to keep the monkey caged after the show is over.

Vijay11, as you requested in the evening I will share times and prices. Basically, there is no magic in my trades. I am just trying to develop a "FEEL" for the stock. That's all, and, if I made more than Rs. 2000/- a day after the transaction charges, I am contended.

Regards,

Sridhar Garimella

Last edited:
Product________________Instrument_________________P&L
BO____________________BEL18JUNFUT________________ + 16829.98

Transaction charges for Six trades (Approx)__________ - 900

Balance________________________________________ +15929.98
Congrats, friend. That's really good!
Happy trading

Vijay

sridhga

I want to take a break at this point of the day. I will go for my prayer and lunch. But, I have a gut feel that BEL may gain by the end of day. I may be right or wrong. I do not know, but let us see.
(Currently share is at Rs. 113.90)

sridhga

Okay back from lunch. I can see that BEL is at 114.9. In the mean time BEL Jun future hit a high of 115.65. This is a strong comeback for this share.

sridhga

As expected, BEL made strong gains today. Morning it started even, then moved up and then slightly consolidated before shooting up in the afternoon. Throughout the day we could see strong volumes with green bars, even when, it was trending down briefly for some time. So the uptrend continues in this counter. Today's performance is also aided by strong performance in the indices.

On daily charts it hit rock bottom and gave a doji and then made strong come back. Tomorrow it may continue the momentum initially then let us see if buying is continuing.

I did not trade further today. So my morning trades stand as they were.

Last edited:

sridhga

Came a little late into office.

Yesterday, BEL open was tepid. But it picked up during the day. Yesterday evening it shot up steeply. Today morning it opened very high and then slightly came down. This truned out to be BTST stock yesterday evening. Maybe, it will pick up slowly again. Need to watch. Indices are postitve as well.