Sounding Board and Random Brainstorming

bro, today u got lot of profits kya? it seems u r very very happy..u r not telling the reason ;)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, It's not like that, It's not related with trading. Actually I took an off from my company and attended other companies interview (Appraisal time:D). I selected in all three companies.....:rofl:
So very happy and from monday I will be more serous in trading as it's final goal.:)

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, It's not like that, It's not related with trading. Actually I took an off from my company and attended other companies interview (Appraisal time:D). I selected in all three companies.....:rofl:
So very happy and from monday I will be more serous in trading as it's final goal.:)
bhai, its time for celebration :cheers:
i correctly guessed abt profits, IT sector has given u profits this time. soon markets will also give .
congrats :clap:

Not at all, noob coder. Though done engineering, but now in Finance (MBA + CFA).

You are in IT, right?
Yes.

BTW whatever you are doing with related to trading and coding keep it up.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Vijriks bhai to already successful hai. He already won zerodha 60 day challenge.....:thumb:
Need some guidance from him.:)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Not at all, noob coder. Though done engineering, but now in Finance (MBA + CFA).

You are in IT, right?
cfa = chartered financial analyst right.?

u r supposed to handle HNI's portfolio right. ? then i assume u know everything abt investments?:D

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Yes.

BTW whatever you are doing with related to trading and coding keep it up.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Vijriks bhai to already successful hai. He already won zerodha 60 day challenge.....:thumb:
Need some guidance from him.:)
bhai, i m waiting for the day when i ll be able to guide anyone. :eek:

till now in torrents i was a leecher(i dont mind BTW :D), but here i m nowhere close to a seeder.:(

arsh22g

cfa = chartered financial analyst right.?

u r supposed to handle HNI's portfolio right. ? then i assume u know everything abt investments?:D
Yes, Chartered Financial Analyst. But not handling any portfolio currently, I find long term investments a little boring (intellectually, though they obviously make you rich too). If trading is a business, then capital is your inventory. You need to churn inventory as much as possible for high return. :D