Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if i am wrong.

Chikonu is still under the cloud.

On what basis you draw blue horizontal line?

png image hosting
The blue line is marked as the strong solid weekly support of the kinjun and the tenken meaning chances are if price hits that level it will bounce off and go up! you just cannot keep on going the same direction on each candle in an uptrend or downtrend ! the candle needs some rests to they need some retracement before continuing the trend! like here in confluence the momentum is overbought and price needs to come down before going all the way up again so here the blue line will be the level that will the support pushing the price higher

Re: GMR Infra

So what is difference here between earlier charts & this one:confused: where you are saying up trend & here we can continue with correction.
I think that in simple words it means that price will continue going up to the weekly Span B bottom cloud before going down again(that means that the super weekly cloud is span -B will signature the reversal once it hits there) ! same thing happened with usd/chf some months ago

All trends will have corrections. Nothing moves in a straight line. Corrections can be anticipated just like the trend itself.
In trading, we make decisions, "Do we want to ride out the correction, or jump out and take a chance at getting in at a more optimal level. OTOH, maybe I want to trade the correction. Maybe I want to hedge it. Maybe I want to add to the trade after the correction."

So what is difference here between earlier charts & this one:confused: where you are saying up trend & here we can continue with correction.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Chikonu is still under the cloud.
Chinkou is not a measure of where it is in contrast to the cloud. Just look to see where it crossed the candles, then look for confirmation.

How you treat chinkou breached candles? As i can still see it below current candles.
You have to look at the candles 26 back where it is plotted. View it as a MA (Even though it is not.), cover the chart up to where the chinkou stops, then tell me what you see.
Don't forget, a typical cycle is in the circa 26- candle area. The chinkou is saying when I bust through the candles, this could be the beginning of something big.
I will cover it in more detail once I get to that part of the ichi series.

On what basis you draw blue horizontal line?
As I mentioned before they are the levels of the weekly tenken and kijun. On other words, taking what I see on the weekly and plotting it on the daily.

png image hosting

If the tenken and kijun flip by the time it gets there, it could be looking at some consolidative activity, then break through the cloud.

I think that in simple words it means that price will continue going up to the weekly Span B bottom cloud before going down again(that means that the super weekly cloud is span -B will signature the reversal once it hits there) ! same thing happened with usd/chf some months ago

Yeah, yeah, grin and bear it--lol.

Seriously, I know we are from 2 different parts of the world which is another reason I encourage your queries or additional clarification.

I know trader4 its a little hard to understand paul's sir accent LOL it happened with me at first Place but I just learnt to live with it LOL

Yeah, yeah, grin and bear it--lol.

Seriously, I know we are from 2 different parts of the world which is another reason I encourage your queries or additional clarification.
Sir seriously you won't believe me on this one whenever I am talking to you I have a dictionary kept open at my pc desk (Like now) . From time to time there are some out of blue like words . but in the other words you have a great hand in improving my English vocabulary LOL

I may need a vacation to India just so I can learn to talk--lol.
BY "flip", I mean for the tenken to cross over the kijun. That would be the proper alignment in an UP is for the tenken to be over the kijun. It's a nice confluence for a reversal if you get to the bottom of the cloud and then tenken is still divergent from the kijun on the downside.

LOL sir again by flip do you mean the tenken coming above the kinjun ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2