Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
T4J, my point is if it drops from the current area, the stop is not going to get hit unless it is a complete trend reversal. It may be entering an OB area, but it does not mean the trend has to give out. It may only be necessary for a little steam to be let out while the top of the cloud acts as support. While this is going on, the kijun rises, and you have a closer stop. From the point of support,hopefully the market reverses, heads to higher highs, the kijun trials, and eventually, you have a stop above your entry, which locks in a profit in the worse case scenario.

BTW, I'm going to give you what is only a personal view point here, because I disagree with some very good traders in this forum along these lines, so I mean this comment with all due respect.
I do not agree with moving up a trailing stop to breakeven just to guarantee not to have a losing sale. If in a long on this market, and your breakeven is just above the cloud, then it hits the cloud then bounces back up, you did your self no favors. If it is a systemic type of stop, in other words below any key support area, then you are making the stop as hard as possible to be hit.

At least now you can experiment with both viewpoints, then make a decision for yourself

Thanks for your comments.

1. So what will happen when kjun will be in the cloud & on top of it ?
We are already in OB zone

2. I do not understood this.

You answered your question in the last sentence. You are enjoying it, so there is no use diverting elsewhere. If you did start a new thread, then I'll be there visiting. Rest assured.
I don't think the viewers are getting distracted by our conversation. The silent viewers will remain that way, and I'm very glad they are there. The more vocal viewers also know they can pop in with a question, comment, or disagreement along dissimilar lines of our conversation. I still like to believe this thread is open to all TA and forecasting discussion.
Also, don't forget, I've got further discussions to post concerning ichimoku when I get the time. My priority is to discuss what others want to talk about first, as it is enjoyment to me also. Secondly, to continue my personal series on the ichimoku. As long as we got a hot topic, I'd just as soon as stay there and keep milking it. As I mentioned before with your queries, others benefit too.

I would like to discuss regularly like this & i think then your thread will occupy.

Should i create new thread something like " Ichimoku & live discussion" & we will discuss there?

This is because i can see your most of thread is occupy with forex discussion & i don't want other viewers to get diverted with our dicussion.

BTW, i am enjoying this very much.

png image hosting

From post #3290, I wanted to post this as some observations I made. This is showing another peak over the previous one should be around the corner.

First to answer T4J's question. The chinkou turned sharply, because price action did. The chinkou is the current price plotted 26 candle back.
The significant part is that it breached the candles, so it is showing an uptrend. The purple TL I drew shows the angle current price can drop and the chinkou still stay above the candles. The top of that valley is solid support.
I talked about the possible correction for this market, and the cloud would act as support. Up to this point we see that happening, wick and all. That can be seen in the oval. The horizontal blue lines I drew are the weekly tenken and kijun levels. They will act as respective support and resistance. Notice the line for the weekly tenken is above the current value of the daily kijun 3 candles back.

png image hosting

From post #3290, I wanted to post this as some observations I made. This is showing another peak over the previous one should be around the corner.

First to answer T4J's question. The chinkou turned sharply, because price action did. The chinkou is the current price plotted 26 candle back.
The significant part is that it breached the candles, so it is showing an uptrend. The purple TL I drew shows the angle current price can drop and the chinkou still stay above the candles. The top of that valley is solid support.
I talked about the possible correction for this market, and the cloud would act as support. Up to this point we see that happening, wick and all. That can be seen in the oval. The horizontal blue lines I drew are the weekly tenken and kijun levels. They will act as respective support and resistance. Notice the line for the weekly tenken is above the current value of the daily kijun 3 candles back.
You are talking about which candles breached by chikonu? and now its below candles right ?

So it is still in uptrend

Re: Rcom

What do you mean by this?
I meant the tenken and kijun are following very close behind, as price action popped out of the cloud. That is a very strong bullish sign.

Same here. Chikonu has sharp turn around, any singal?
I made previous comment on this.

In daily Tenken is now above cloud, any signal?
Yes, additional support above the cloud. It will take a sharp move to break through it.

Also attached weekly chart. It seems like it has some space to go up. But here i want to know how can we see that once it will touch bottom of cloud then there will be reversal OR it will try to go above OR touch top of the cloud in weekly chart.

It is due to break through it. A ride to the bottom is feasible. A break above the cloud would suggest strong that the market is in for a longer term UP. If that happens, then you want to ramp up to the monthly. It is very clear to me at this point the candle is buried under the tenken, kijun, and cloud.

Daily chart

Weekly chart

The chinkou breached the candles, not the other way around.
First the chinkou was under the cloud, and now it is over it.
With the thin cloud, and the fact there is a likelihood price could travel back under it, it could imply the UP could take several days for it to be fully activated. A strong sign the UP is over is a spike under the kijun and a close under the tenken. That's when warning signs should go up.

You are talking about which candles breached by chikonu? and now its below candles right ?

So it is still in uptrend

Re: GMR Infra

Same situation here.

Tenken came above top cloud, any signal?
Chikonu was having sharp turn around, any signal?

Daily

Weekly

There could be a continued correction here, but limited to the top of the daily cloud where it has leveled.
So what is difference here between earlier charts & this one:confused: where you are saying up trend & here we can continue with correction.

The chinkou breached the candles, not the other way around.
First the chinkou was under the cloud, and now it is over it.
With the thin cloud, and the fact there is a likelihood price could travel back under it, it could imply the UP could take several days for it to be fully activated. A strong sign the UP is over is a spike under the kijun and a close under the tenken. That's when warning signs should go up.
Correct me if i am wrong.

Chikonu is still under the cloud.

How you treat chinkou breached candles? As i can still see it below current candles

On what basis you draw blue horizontal line?

png image hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2