Silver below 18 $ and may reach 14 $ soon

Sir, I have been following some of ur posts. I am a beginner in commodities, and going to start an account with Rs. 30,000. As a starter, I will start with coppermini as I am interested in copper. Pls guide me on how to trade successfully (positional or intraday), what technicals to use, and what are the data/news to look out for that affect copper prices. Thanks in advance.

fxgood

There is massive stop sell below 25.90 $ area which if triggered will lead silver to crash faster than expected towards 21 // 18 $ range very soon bulls don't get trapped now and there is no alternative to $ in this world to save economies.

Klewtar

Is the main reason for silver to fall because of fund selling rumors? Before 2011's massive price rise in gold, there were rumors of the USA selling off its gold reserves.

I'm still an indicator focused trader and silver has not yet generated buy signals in my current indicator based system. It would be nice to see charts that indicate whether silver is bullish or bearish.

Rish

Why you are not buying Gold Mega since you are sure it is in bull run. You trade in Petal, for trading petal nobody wants any Mantra. Any idiot can average in dip and play in Petal. If you have guts trade in Mega and talk.

I throw a challange silver will touch by March 21.84 and Gold will touch 1420. Nobody can stop the fall in silver and gold.
Still the challenge is valid, no body can stop gold falling,

All petal trading laughing so called opeartors are dis appeared.

Lord Vishnu took the SHELL AND STARTED BLOWING IT ! ! ! ! !

Enjoy the Mega Fall of GOLD ! ! ! ! !

Sell on Rise ! Sell on Rise ! Sell on Rise !

Why you are not buying Gold Mega since you are sure it is in bull run. You trade in Petal, for trading petal nobody wants any Mantra. Any idiot can average in dip and play in Petal. If you have guts trade in Mega and talk.

I throw a challange silver will touch by March 21.84 and Gold will touch 1420. Nobody can stop the fall in silver and gold.
is the target for silver still valid? Still long way fro silver to fall to reach 21.84

Rish

:rofl::rofl::rofl::
Then why not short silver with all capital you have:p

Keep eye on 35 abve that zooooooooom till 49:thumb::thumb: Jai Ram Ji KI

Now understand petal boy, if you laugh at others, now you are in the same place, entire world is laughing at you.

You know why gold is falling, lower level i want to buy, very simple.

Before criticising anybody, first look at you. Trading petal you are laughing at others ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

lemme add my lil bit!

2013 is the year of DOLLAR and it mite make new highs in the later part of the year..main currencies will get weakened up against it (courtesy monetary easing!!!!)..earlier it was swiss franc and now yen...watch out for pound too which will dwarf the this present yen move in next few months to come! leave behind the peso, yuan etc.

this situation where DOLLAR becums super strong will be ultra negative for precious metals & sum wt to equity mkts in next few months!

those who think DOLLAR is doomed are highly mistaken..at the end of d day one hs to realise it being the world's reserve currency..pls read TRIFFIN's PARADOX to clear tht doubt!

nw imp question - hw low will GOLD & SILVER go frm here in the short term?

while GOLD can go as low as $1520 from here on and hs multiple support levels below it, SILVER is doomed below $26.1

as far as trading is concerned, it depends on the individual's style..one can still short them till these levels OR those who are stuck in them cn watch these levels as their SL..also, one can get into aggressive LONG depending on the mkt conditions near or at these mentioned levels!

but in short term to medium term, it definitely luks a weaker scenario!

NOTE: abv negative long term scenario holds true till DOLLAR's strength holds, failing which GOLD will live upto its safe haven demand!

fxgood

1527 $ very sensitive level for gold and if its broken then it will easily reach down side more faster than we are expecting and it is possible to test around 1220 $ once above level is broken

jamit_05

I was hoping one of you guys could give Silver, gold and crude intraday historical data for a few years... It'd help me back test some very profitable systems.

Thanks in Adv.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Trading Diary 2
P Metals 1
S Metals 0
P Metals 7
N Metals 51