Silver below 18 $ and may reach 14 $ soon

praveen taneja

Why you are not buying Gold Mega since you are sure it is in bull run. You trade in Petal, for trading petal nobody wants any Mantra. Any idiot can average in dip and play in Petal. If you have guts trade in Mega and talk.

I throw a challange silver will touch by March 21.84 and Gold will touch 1420. Nobody can stop the fall in silver and gold.
Welcome back saurabh:lol::lol:

I trade for earning and for suicidal mission you are there:thumb:

on silver and Gold if that touch 1420 and 22 that would be a gr8 time to buy physical and see it going up many fold.

I am still in search of that Mirchi which made you that much angryon me:p:p

I throw a challange silver will touch by March 21.84 and Gold will touch 1420. Nobody can stop the fall in silver and gold.
Sourav: No one here is intersted to stop fall in silver or gold (or its rise). All are here to profit from them.

Post your chart or logic or research for saying what ever you are asserting.

If the only analysis you are capable of is to challenge others then also welcome. College fee you have already lost to smater traders, now you will lose the room rent also to them.

praveen taneja

Sourav: No one here is intersted to stop fall in silver or gold (or its rise). All are here to profit from them.

If the only analysis you are capable of is to challenge others then also welcome. College fee you have already lost to smater traders, now you will lose the room rent also to them.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MANISH_DAMANI

I have given my logic before diwali Mr Taneja is proof he laughed on me that time. I have given him stoploss $1751 and target of $100 fall which was achieved. But still that time as per harmonic pattern I have target of $1600-1550. It has made a low of $1635-1636 approx. we have to change as per market behavior. Check my these post- http://www.traderji.com/metals/7368.../www.traderji.com/metals/73684-copper-11.html
I have given prediction of such fall in october.But 100 % achievable level 2 months earlier cannot be predicted but it almost given nice fall.

Current observation
Bullish gartley in weakly chart so I change my view and exit short.
See charts:http://s1320.beta.photobucket.com/user/MANISHDAMANI/media/gold_zps3b19e21d.gif.html

Last edited:

Rish

For trading petal :)lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:), want logic or research ! ! ! ! !.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have already completed my college, first. let you petal boys get admitted in LKG.

I have given my logic before diwali Mr Taneja is proof he laughed on me that time. I have given him stoploss $1751 and target of $100 fall which was achieved. But still that time as per harmonic pattern I have target of $1600-1550. It has made a low of $1635-1636 approx. we have to change as per market behavior. Check my these post- http://www.traderji.com/metals/7368.../www.traderji.com/metals/73684-copper-11.html
I have given prediction of such fall in october.But 100 % achievable level 2 months earlier cannot be predicted but it almost given nice fall.

Current observation
See charts:http://s1320.beta.photobucket.com/user/MANISHDAMANI/media/gold_zps3b19e21d.gif.html
Dear Manish,

You have great deal of experience as well as you are well equipped with lot of TA tools. I look forward to reading your posts. There is no question of laughing at you. I am sure Praveen also feels the same.

There can be differences as we all have different strategies / systems for trading. Sharing these is the purpose of the forum.

Please do keep posting.

Best Regards

Rajeev

praveen taneja

For trading petal :)lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:), want logic or research ! ! ! ! !.

:lol::lol:

I have already completed my college, first. let you petal boys get admitted in LKG.
Resticated:rofl::rofl::rofl:

fxgood

Hi,

It is some fund selling likely possible in 5 - 8 weeks max 12 weeks it may reach the above target advised caution if entering buy positions on long term in silver
Need to have stop loss above 32.40 $ area and it is my analysis where i can foresee move, and if i am wrong i am ready to loose what i know i am risking at this stake

sumeetsj

Did you trade your <automatic> setup ?

Current observation

MANISH_DAMANI

Did you trade your <automatic> setup ?
I rarely trade positional trading. I am a scalper. I am posting only my views. But these pattern works. I dont trade in gold. I trade in crude mostly, then copper when these type of pattern I watch. Then Silver only for pull backs/retracement in intraday (very rare).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Trading Diary 2
P Metals 1
S Metals 0
P Metals 7
N Metals 51