should I sale 6200 put ?

I can understand that. Me, after so many years I am afraid of holding it for 5Rs. I book out at 1-3Rs. :)
Very true TP bro...as im also ur kind of options trader(though u started trading futures).
Being not able to control my emotions i lose mostly or not able to ride the big move (though more than 90% of my trades being +ve in my direction).

@trade_beginner: with 5000Rs you will most probably lose everything if you starts from next month after expiry (doesn't mean one can't earn consistent with 5k, but said since you new).
Also the probability of earning in options is very high during expiry week and also your capital is low I would suggest you to trade aggressive (scalping) this expiry itself on intraday basis for next two days. (yes loosing everything is also possible during expiry, but at least RR will high). Try to Identify the trend and do scalping on both PE & CE on expiry day based on option price movement(do not wait for the futures/spot price to touch ur target as movement will be very volatile).
Above said would be null and should be ignored if you want to trade and earn organically & learn.

oilman5

what are those 3 events ? I read many tips on google, almost all are telling that market uptrend is more so worried.
1] Chinese economy -growth rate ,its impact on global stock-negative
2] rbi policy- neutral
3] tapering plan in america-expected neutral
one is sufficient