should I sale 6200 put ?

Whom to trust one says don't sell out one says sell out, confused lost 30,000 total like this only in my past,,,,how can I recover I can't invest more than 3000/- now..:mad: so scared

ananths

Whom to trust one says don't sell out one says sell out, confused lost 30,000 total like this only in my past,,,,how can I recover I can't invest more than 3000/- now..:mad: so scared
Did you ask them before entering the trade? :annoyed:
So you have no right to blame them for your loss right?
Have a plan before entering any trade...keep a SL and target and do trade that plan..do not wait for others input after you do a mistake.
All the best!

niftyoption

Dear Trade Beginner sir
You analyise your present position , Dont worry it is a costly lesson,
you are not having clear trade plan,

my suggessions : in confused situation better square up all positions and make cash payout ,

it is showing panicness so better exit from all positions and give a trading gap
and read books and other net related articals do paper trading
after that you think your self , make confident trade plan
dont dependupon any tips or calls , depend upon yourself .
again i am telling you stoploss is life for a trader

all the best sir

Thank you so much Sir. I tried to understand thumbrule of trading...I read many articles available on google and.. here...I posted many threads..seen many charts...but could not understand even though I know basic xy graph....felt its just showing past..either daily data or moving average(3 ,7,11 point)....it was not helpful for me...as a result I got meaning of trading is Gambling...(applicable for me only)..game of luck...since I could not understand it....I am clossing my acount both trading and traderji.

Thank you all...

if my words hurt you in any of my thread please forgive me.

Being a beginner in trading... I am quiting in beginning only...

-Trade Beginner.

niftyoption

Thank you so much Sir. I tried to understand thumbrule of trading...I read many articles available on google and.. here...I posted many threads..seen many charts...but could not understand even though I know basic xy graph....felt its just showing past..either daily data or moving average(3 ,7,11 point)....it was not helpful for me...as a result I got meaning of trading is Gambling...(applicable for me only)..game of luck...since I could not understand it....I am clossing my acount both trading and traderji.

Thank you all...

-Trade Beginner.
Dear Sir
You should not talk like that sir, pit falls are comman in any business ,

i have received two pictures from my friend pls go through that
Closing of traderji is not a wise thing it is just like a collage and learn from traderji
sharing experiance and learning new things from traderji
it is providing good platform it is doing service to all traders ,
in my view it is just like library ..
for example engneering or medicine course any person it will take 4 years and above
same in stock market you should learn lot of things from so many books and articals
it is also education ... after engneering there is no job guarantee .

in stock market there is a large scope

in your case you first entered into options , in my view
1.equity
2.futures and options segment

first make trade plan and do back test and do paper trade
and after that enter into equity market and earn profit and learn knowledge in options
finally do options

in market
3 types of traders avilable in market

1. speculation ( behind his trade specific estimation ex: season , unseason , demand and supply news based trading etc..)
2. investers and proffessional traders ( based on fundamental or technical analysis study they will do trade or investing)
3.gambilers ( dependupon brokers recommendations , friends suggestions they will do trading based on the others knowledge they will do )

Sorry sir, you think again , all traderji members with you dont worry sir,
psychology part is more impartent please thik again
ALL THE BEST SIR

niftyoption

Dear Trade Beginner

Pls go through this

Traderji.com - Discussion forum for Stocks Commodities & Forex > THE MARKETS > Equities > Day Trading

avny (reply)

MASTER ONE TRICK ONLY
Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” -ROBERT KIYOSAKI

All the best

niftyoption

Thank you all...

-Trade Beginner.
Dear Sir
You invented 3 , 7 , 11 moving averages are not working for you it is also progress in making a trading system , use other tools continusly ..........
All the best