should I sale 6200 put ?

niftyoption

I know expiry date is near so
Dear Trade Beginner sir

i have recevied your Private Massage.....

for expiry only 4 days are remaining
in my view NIFTY
Strong Resistence zone is 6360 -6410
in this month i think it is very difficult to break

if it is breaks in my view it may reach 6600-6700 next month

immediate support for the market is 6100

strong support is at 6000-5900

next 4 days i think it may be range bound between 6100- 6400 levels

this is my view only please dont take panic dessisions with my writing please use your knowledge and experiance for trade begginer private massage i am giving this....

All the Best Sir

Dear Trade Beginner sir

i have recevied your Private Massage.....

for expiry only 4 days are remaining
in my view NIFTY
Strong Resistence zone is 6360 -6410
in this month i think it is very difficult to break

if it is breaks in my view it may reach 6600-6700 next month

immediate support for the market is 6100

strong support is at 6000-5900

next 4 days i think it may be range bound between 6100- 6400 levels

this is my view only please dont take panic dessisions with my writing please use your knowledge and experiance for trade begginer private massage i am giving this....

All the Best Sir

Finally again I lost everything ! if I would have kept my 6200PE I would have booked my first profit...

Finally again I lost everything ! if I would have kept my 6200PE I would have booked my first profit...
In the beginning stages, don't hold positions overnight, or don't play for short term.

Thanks timepass..what you said is true.. as you said I lost because I was holding for overnight...actually after every trade I is to think that today after getting Rs.5 margin I will sell... but which never happened in my life.
I can understand that. Me, after so many years I am afraid of holding it for 5Rs. I book out at 1-3Rs. :)

I can understand that. Me, after so many years I am afraid of holding it for 5Rs. I book out at 1-3Rs. :)
Actually I started trading in last November 2013, my first investment was Rs.30000/- , I could book some profit in beginning days of my trade...my demat balance went upto Rs 41,000/-, I is to hold position.. in earlier stage I was not knowing that in option near to expiry value will reduce.., I was having put and in December Rajan's decision that "rate hike unchanged" nifty surged like anything and moved me to big loss... in december 31st my demat balance was Rs.2300/- net loss Rs.27700/- and then in January 2014, transferred Rs.3000/- to demat again... I went behind 6200PE with remaining money (Rs.5300).. nifty touched 6350+, so scared and sold 6200PE, bought 6400CE, as you aware within a day sensex -400+ down and 6400CE became 0.5 paisa today...finally now my demat balance is Rs -45

Though I lost so far what I earned...I could learn something from this... but I need to recover so far I lost.. planning to start with Rs.5000/- in February...

I don't get peace untill I recover it..decided that I have to buy in a day..sell in a day.. will it is possible to recover Rs.33000/- from Rs.5000/- within 30 days ?

Conclusion : I could not remove even a single paisa from my demat as a profit, hard but true.

ananths

Actually I started trading in last November 2013, my first investment was Rs.30000/- , I could book some profit in beginning days of my trade...my demat balance went upto Rs 41,000/-, I is to hold position.. in earlier stage I was not knowing that in option near to expiry value will reduce.., I was having put and in December Rajan's decision that "rate hike unchanged" nifty surged like anything and moved me to big loss... in december 31st my demat balance was Rs.2300/- net loss Rs.27700/- and then in January 2014, transferred Rs.3000/- to demat again... I went behind 6200PE with remaining money (Rs.5300).. nifty touched 6350+, so scared and sold 6200PE, bought 6400CE, as you aware within a day sensex -400+ down and 6400CE became 0.5 paisa today...finally now my demat balance is Rs -45

Though I lost so far what I earned...I could learn something from this... but I need to recover so far I lost.. planning to start with Rs.5000/- in February...

I don't get peace untill I recover it..decided that I have to buy in a day..sell in a day.. will it is possible to recover Rs.33000/- from Rs.5000/- within 30 days ?

Conclusion : I could not remove even a single paisa from my demat as a profit, hard but true.
Please don't think such a return is possible. Try to get the trend correct and play with 1 or 2 lots until you get trading right. All the best.:thumb: