Sharing the trading technique

mitasatyajit

All mazak & no learnings from Satyajit/mitasatyajit or any satyajits available here. Let all satyajits post daily Nifty future & trendline analysis so that only satya gets the jit.
Ok Sunando, posting the Nifty analysis for 02.05.2008. As I have posted on your word, u have to face the consequences :

I can predict the consequence - probable words will be thrown to me (sorry to u) --- stupid, idiot,..... etc without any stop loss.

Friends, the file size is very high i.e. about 27 mb. Please do not download it, if u really donot require.

Regards.

Satyajit

rkkarnani

Welcome back Oilman, The best part here is that these Posts tell us now you are mentally as well as physically much better than when we met you at your home in Kolkata.!!!!! How disturbed you seemed at your home.
Pray you get better and better.
All the best and a big THANKS for this post.

sunbim31

Hello Satyajit

I've viewed your analysis which seems to be very logical.
Only your voice narration is missing which was replaced by the typing.
Similar analysis is a demand from all of us in each weekend.
Let others also put their views.

Sunando

rmike

volume study is an auxiliary function.....price is supreme.normal volume increment has to be study first......relation with 10dayav. volume.when this potential are positive, confirm by check from nse %delivery over last 20trading day.........the cumulative drying of market.......proffesional accumulation.
hints...study book
1.float analysis.....
2.trade by volume ..cassidy
............this method wont fail in intermediate term
[mr stockpick knows its accuracy,...first time i give hints]
Dear Oilman, am a fan of incorporating volume intelligently in the trading equation too. Would appreciate if you would consider sharing 'Trading on Volume' by Cassidy in ebook format.

Regards,

P.S - Your informative posts were a pleasure :)

oilman5

sorry my friend............because of personal problem ......i am not available.
as for book
www.4shareddotcom......
search in trading ....
check in detail...........it was in 3part
hope it may help