Sharing the trading technique

mitasatyajit

kk seal sir,,,

trend line is never taken as homeo,,,and if....it is teh one to cure,,,,,many disesases wityhout nay side effects,,...

renu
The method is :
Simple for zero knowledge trader like me
Difficult to be accepted by advance level traders

The method also says that :

Keep yourself sideways, when major trend line is sideways / horizontal

I further add with this -

If u cannot understand the trend (of the price) it will be better to keep yourself outside the market and that is safer, so no test is required.
It may drain ur hard earned money.

Can we now request KK.Seal Sir to present his technique in this thread ? If he does it, we the novices can learn something from him.

Regards.

Satyajit

Last edited:

kkseal

The method is :
Simple for zero knowledge trader like me
Difficult to be accepted by advance level traders

The method also says that :

Keep yourself sideways, when major trend line is sideways / horizontal

I further add with this -

If u cannot understand the trend (of the price) it will be better to keep yourself outside the market and that is safer, so no test is required.

Can we now request KK.Seal Sir to present his technique in this thread ? If he does it, we the novices can learn something from him.

Regards.

Satyajit
My comments was in the context of a post made by another member (Sanjay, i think) and has nothing to do with your trendline method/system. (I have nothing against TLs an in fact had suggested a TL break to a member looking for earlier exits, in Saint's thread sometime back) I had simply mentioned a generic problem with most trend following methods (maybe your method is too good for such problems, in which case, you shouldn't bother).

kkseal

kk seal sir,,,

trend line is never taken as homeo,,,and if....it is teh one to cure,,,,,many disesases wityhout nay side effects*,,...

renu
Again, the comment was not directed at TL or any specific system but rather in the context of the usefulness of belief in any system.

I once had an argument with a renowned homeopath in Kolkata when he (sensing my circumspection) told me that i had to have belief in his treatment for it to be effective. My response was that if i was undergoing allopathy instead & the treatment was right for my ailment then it would work irrespective of my belief. If that wasn't the case with homeopathy then it must be categorized as some form of Faith Healing. Needless to say, that was the last time myself & the doctor had seen each other.

Simillarly whether a system (trading or otherwise) works or not has nothing to do really with ones beliefs imo.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

* & more often than not without any effect as well. :)

Last edited:

mitasatyajit

Another golden words.

Simillarly whether a system (trading or otherwise) works or not has nothing to do really with ones beliefs imo.

Thank u kk seal sir.

Regards.

Satyajit :)

sudoku1

friend i fear that if it is followed , half of the mkt will sit idle.....

rkkarnani

Another golden words.

Thank u kk seal sir.

Regards.

Satyajit :)
Satyajit da, Maybe : CONFIDENCE is more appropriate word (better than BELIEF) when used in conjunction with a Trading System. One has to have CONFIDENCE on the system he/she trades so that the trades are continued irrespective of small discouragements by way of SL being hit repeatedly. If trades are stopped after a few hits and not traded and maybe that very moment the freash trade would have wiped out all your losses from SL's and brought you good profit too. This happens only and only when you have the Confidence on your system . It will again be a matter of argument that you need to believe in your system to have CONFIDENCE on it!!!!!! :D

The benifit is the Stops are small.
whatever experience i have
i think only for this reason still i survive.
btw this is the golden word for any trader.
i do not need any profit but i need to preserve my cap.. for survival.
experience will teach any one for the lowest stop loss with highest profit.
as initial stops can be moved freq... as trailing one......
regards
debashis

mitasatyajit

whatever experience i have
i think only for this reason still i survive.
btw this is the golden word for any trader.
experience will teach any one for the lowest stop loss with highest profit.
as initial stops can be moved freq... as trailing one......
regards
debashis
Oh what words u said :

It is my word ... absolutely for me .... because I feel the pain, when I am outside the market and watch the movements going on in the market, because I have no capital in my hand to play with. It is the pain one player (footballer / cricketer) undergoes when he is sitting in the reserve bench which is beside the sideline of the field.

I salute u Debashis for those words. Hats of u. After making huge loss, I have adopted this trading method as my wife. Previously I was very aggressive trader and I used to predict the market and in most of the cases I was wrong. I had ego (evils going on) with me .... I..I...I bought this stock, the price has to move upward .... I shall not take small loss ..... see and wait the price will start moving upward from the next minute .... let me wait another minute. At the afternoon, when I took loss about Rs. 30,000/-, then also my thinking was .... I have done right ... market was wrong ... it moved southward though I was in long position.

After getting slaps of huge amount from the market, I married this method and my present words are like u said above.

I know nobody in this forum faced the problem i.e. the ego problem, as I experienced in my life.

Many thanks for this post.

Regards.

Satyajit