Sharing the trading technique

Sorry Satyajit. The last reply i had sent was incomplete since this was my irst time and I pressed tab key and then enter.

I wanted to ask you 2 Questions:-

1. Which software I can use as a beginer?

2. You had mentioned something about Y-Axis in your presentataion. Can you please explain that.

I would be highy Grateful for your reply.

Regards,

Ya

I trade on the basis of chart patters that occur frequently.Trading is very simple all u should know a double top bottom and head and shoulder that is enough to run ur living through trading.You must follow a proper money management system.I prefer to trade swing and positional.I risk only 1 % of my capital on 5mints chart patterns and i risk 5% of my capital on hourly and daily chart pattern.One more thing is that I HATE INDICATORS MOVING AVERAGES ETC.I also use fibonacci. I am trading very success fully.

ravalsb

Hi mitasatyajit,

I have a query regarding Trendlines.

Theoretically I have read that there are three trendlines

A. long term trend line lasting from months to years (Major)
B. Mid term trend line lasting from weeks to months (Minor)
C. Short term trend line lasting from days to weeks. (Micro)

Assuming that I am trading intraday with say 15min TF, is it correct to have weekly as major, daily as minor and hourly as micro trendlines.

Regards

SavantGarde

Hi Ravalsb,

Pardon Me In Attempting To Answer Your Query Since You Have Addressed It To MitaSatyajit,

While I Will Not Go Into Major, Minor & Micro

For 15 Min TF Minor & Major Pivot, Supports & Resistances Are Very Important

If You Are Picking A Scrip From Your Portfolio To Trade Intraday

One Should Be Aware Of Daily Trend, Weekly Trend & 60 Min Trend To Be On The Right Side Of The Trade.

Similarly, If One Trades The 5 Min TF, Then Should Be Aware Of The Trend From 15 Min TF Upwards.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi mitasatyajit,

I have a query regarding Trendlines.

Theoretically I have read that there are three trendlines

A. long term trend line lasting from months to years (Major)
B. Mid term trend line lasting from weeks to months (Minor)
C. Short term trend line lasting from days to weeks. (Micro)

Assuming that I am trading intraday with say 15min TF, is it correct to have weekly as major, daily as minor and hourly as micro trendlines.

Regards

hi,
i am small trader, initially when i started trading i use to trade with my instinct but since few days my instincts are favoring me. I googled for technical analysis and i found this site. The concept is great. Now let me come to main thing i have learned and started to implement few techniques like MACD and SSTQ, But I want to learn Parabolic SAR, Ambush Style and other. Can any one Please guide me with where can i find good material or any post or any thing with some examples.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jwalant.

Last edited:
Dear Satyajit,I have recently joined Traderji and read your Chart presentation on ABB.
Could U suggest some reading material how to plot for time and price.This question will tell you I am a novice and would like to start with your advice.Regds,MKH

hello friends,

we all know that there a number ways to trade in the market but most of all i consider the stop-loss technique a profitable and safe one.

Before you even consider entering a trade, you should determine your stop-loss point. Your stop-loss point should be set at a price that you're willing to sell your stock at should things turn bad. The price you pick will vary depending on your financial position and the particular stock being considered.

For e.g. you may want to set a stop-loss exactly 8% under your purchase price, or you may want to set it just below some clear resistance in a chart. The most important thing is to test your system. If you set your stop-loss too close, you'll never be in the game when the stock turns good. If you set your stop-loss too far away, you'll end up losing too much money.

Modern trading systems have completely automated stop-loss systems. This makes it so easy to set stop-losses that you have no excuses for losing big in a single trade anymore! In fact, you're mad if you don't take advantage of stop-losses. The only trick is setting them wisely. You'll learn how to plan and time your entry and exit points on this site over the next few months.

This learnt from a trader who was trading with Angel broking a while back, he says it works most of the times.

Stop loss is fine based on capacity.How about the other end.One ends up selling script and thereafter it breaks out.Heart breaking

Hello friends

Sharing a trading technique for all of the friends in traderji.com. The method is very simple and not a new concept. I am sharing it as because I have married this technique.

My first lesson in technical analysis was "GO BY TREND". I use this technique both in short term (upto intraday) and long term trade.

At first I planned to share a video of live trading (in intraday) adopting this technique. The file size becomes so big to share and will be very difficult to download the same by the friends.

So, I prepared a power point presentation showing the basic features of it. If u permit me, other features can be uploaded time to time.

I request my friends to upload ur trading technique with which u have become married, so that we the others can be benefited from ur technique.

Regards.

Satyajit
Hello Mr.Satyajit,

I am not able to download your presentation. When ever I click the link, I got following error
============
Traderji Message

Mr.Jani, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home
===========

Kindly help me for this. I am very much interested in your technique.

Happy Trading,

cbosein

I trade on the basis of chart patters that occur frequently.Trading is very simple all u should know a double top bottom and head and shoulder that is enough to run ur living through trading.You must follow a proper money management system.I prefer to trade swing and positional.I risk only 1 % of my capital on 5mints chart patterns and i risk 5% of my capital on hourly and daily chart pattern.One more thing is that I HATE INDICATORS MOVING AVERAGES ETC.I also use fibonacci. I am trading very success fully.
Hi Rajatheroyal,

During Intraday trading which time frame chart is most effective (5,10,15,30 min). Which is used for identifying Head&Shoulder, Double top bottom etc formation in intraday charts.

Which method you are using which is effective. Indicate link for Fibonacci method trading rules.

Thanks & regards,
keerthi