Sharing the trading technique

renu daga

excatly ,,nifty trend line are abs correct....
but sometimes one need teh guts to buy the stcok sometiems at higher price.when the trend lien breaks,,
but i am assured,,,,that trend lien really works,,in every hour / min / of time...
just simply see breakouts of trend lines ,,and exit / enter...

in nifty ,,one thing more has to eb ,, notified that in yearly its still on verge of reversal for teh coming year ,,,though it si abit far(8 months,,)even if it si still hlding trend line,,,but candles are not evry strong
so i would suggest ,,to apply one or two indicators,,,like candles,,,especially on teh trend line suports / ressistance
which will further boost the impact of trend line

renu

well

gkpc...
see i ahev posted teh abb chart and identified teh long trends,,,
u will find that after crossing / terminating teh trend lines stock plays imp moves,,,,(it is tool trend line which is applicable to all stosks i suppose with less volatility / or more)

teh very first trend resulted in long tem investor.......which should change teh trend
line ,,giving support / stop ...to his cost,,

see how could i react to this stcoks purchased at 400,,would exit at 779...
and would eneter again for long afetr crossing the previous high ,,now at 782 high but now less qty ..when all sceanrios are supporting pertaining to this stock and would agian axit at 1083....
again eneter at 1180,,afte crossing new high... boked profit at 1600...,,
and now waiting for enetr only if it crosses 1250,,,,as per trend lines,,

actaully what satyajit has showed in his presentation is evry simple...trend / minor trends which we noramlly do not get...we gat more minor/ semi minor trend....and should bascially work on that with suiatbale qty....which is teh most,,,so that out ,face value remains teh same ,,and profit keps on ploughing in fd!!!

now determning teh minor/ babyu trend are also very easy,,, once see teh chart trend line comes on move imaginary....i basically dont draw,,,just a glimpse is enough and an imaginary is drawn,,,,
this,,,is equiavlent to pivots also,,,becuase the pivots are teh ulimatum points which formstrend lines,,,so if are good at pivots ,,trend line will automatically be drawn...

is my post useful....dont know,,whether i could have made a little bit helpful or clear..
letsee

renu
Hello Renu

A nice explanation. Keep up , this technique is far better & safe than any indicator based trading plan , in my opinion.
Keep posting charts.

Sunando

Hello

A request to Renu, Satyajit & all other members posting in this thread. Can u prepare a video using Camtasia along with your live narration so we can exactly understand the points you want to drive in?

Regards

Sunando

renu daga

sorry,,,,extremely sorry dada,,i really dont ahve so much time,,,u understand,,,family / child....still i will really try if and possible....

for any specific query i wil really do so,,,,

thanks,,, for ur encouragement,, but i will be really glad if this etchnique is really helpful / learnable to anyone,,because everyone is looking for indicators ..and system,,but with ur slightest effirt / knowledge u ahve the sytem in ur hands

renu
and no need to save his sytem also,,,hahhahah

HELLO EVERYONE,

I am a intraday trader for the past two years.. The informations are very useful to me.. should thank all in this community.. Can anyone tell me about the size of a "pip" in NSE stocks

kkseal

The Trendline is also an indicator (a discretionary one).

Everything works in a trending phase The real test is when prices are ranging (narrower the range greater the challenge).

As for the 'belief' part - sounds like Homeopathy to me!

Regards,
Kalyan.

pasha

Everything works in a trending phase The real test is when prices are ranging (narrower the range greater the challenge).
Very true. When prices start ranging then the problem starts. However I suppose the stops could take care of that. Renu, what size of stops are you using?
The drawing of the trendline is the real test. Maybe drawing the trendline on a line chart would be easier to work with.

EDIT: Maybe someone using this method could post possible trades a day in advance?

Last edited:
U

uasish

Trendlines are a tool which can give us an edge.Satyajit is trading for quite some time based ONLY on this.There is a good book (not remembering now) probably by Trader Vic,on this Trendline.A well acclaimed book amongst the Traders.
Any confluence zone of both TL & some other say Fib,Long term MA etc is very good price reaction points.
Satyajit showed me that TL of Higher time frame chart's are very potent price points.