Sharekhan's Trade Tiger 2 Feedback Thread

I am using TT 1 and Just started exploring NSE NOW of Zerodha. Zerodha show Intraday chart only without any indicators. Am i right. Or it has some configuration to watch EOD historic charts ?

You said you trade in Zerodha and inputs from Sharekhan you trade using Alt + Tab or you have 2 computres for intraday trades.

i would like it more if they give an option to build our own indicator .... .. . . ..

what you think guys ..... ??:thumb:
They (Sharekhan) can barely get their chart management features working without problems. To develop their own coding syntax would be overkill, IMO. I think they should focus on "cleaning up" their product first.

However, having coded in Tradestation before, I agree that the ability to customize indicators or write strategies to your style is pretty neat.

The Starving Trader

recently i been to USA,,, there i saw "thinkorswime" platform.
i think india is 100years back from the other countrys in the world
"ThinkOrSwim" is a nice platform with some good charting features and a crisp interface. However, I still recommend Tradestation as it is a much more sophisticated platform with its own programming language. Also, quite stable.

While I submit that Indian trading platforms (going by Trade Tiger's example) don't come close to the top international trading platforms out there I don't think it's as bad as being 100 years backward or anything. All it needs is a good company deploying some knowledgeable software architects, some good subject matter experts - a.k.a. traders, and skilled programmers to build a great indian trading platform. Alternatively, just collaborate with the Meta Traders of the world and provide it to the Indian public for cheaper.

All in due time, I suppose. Which markets do you trade moon_moon?

The Starving Trader

Unless you bet millions of dollars/rupees to get system generated calls why any one needs sophistication in softwares ?

e.g. I shorted SBI at 2575 few days back SL 2611 target1 2473 target2 2250. I squared of near 2276. It's good return in 10 days holding period. Any begginer in technical analysis can draw a 30-45 degree downward slope line in SUZLON from May 2008 to current date. From Rs.450 to currently near 55 It's clear god damn downward script. Why would somebody need a magical software to understand such simple things ?

I suspect be it Spider trades' softwares or other hundreds software like it in market are not worth spend.

I think algorhithmic trading software are new-age tools. Other than few big corporate houses who owns it ? But you can still win in this sophisticated software's automated trading world.

Don't curse yourself coz of poor software. It's human edge that can not be beaten.

"ThinkOrSwim" is a nice platform with some good charting features and a crisp interface. However, I still recommend Tradestation as it is a much more sophisticated platform with its own programming language. Also, quite stable.

While I submit that Indian trading platforms (going by Trade Tiger's example) don't come close to the top international trading platforms out there I don't think it's as bad as being 100 years backward or anything. All it needs is a good company deploying some knowledgeable software architects, some good subject matter experts - a.k.a. traders, and skilled programmers to build a great indian trading platform. Alternatively, just collaborate with the Meta Traders of the world and provide it to the Indian public for cheaper.

All in due time, I suppose. Which markets do you trade moon_moon?

The Starving Trader
well u know i do intraday in spot and future.. i am trying to get some knowledge about commodity .. and a gooooood platform for that