Sharekhan's Trade Tiger 2 Feedback Thread

Hi,

I am new to the trading and has recently opened the account with sharekhan.The problem is i am not able to use their trading software - trade tiger 2.0.1.0 on my laptop.The moment i logged in it will get closed by giving the error - "Trade tiger has stopped working".I have already followed all the steps mentioned on the website, but still not working.Can anyone please help me out for resolving the same ?

My laptop configuration -

Windows vista 32 bit
2 GB RAM
Intel core 2 duo processor

Please help me out.

Thanks,
Ruby

columbus

Hi,

I am new to the trading and has recently opened the account with sharekhan.The problem is i am not able to use their trading software - trade tiger 2.0.1.0 on my laptop.The moment i logged in it will get closed by giving the error - "Trade tiger has stopped working".I have already followed all the steps mentioned on the website, but still not working.Can anyone please help me out for resolving the same ?

My laptop configuration -

Windows vista 32 bit
2 GB RAM
Intel core 2 duo processor

Please help me out.

Thanks,
Ruby
Trade Tiger works on .NET frameworks 3.5.Please ensure you have it on your
system.First you try Tradetiger.1.0.4.9 before trying tradetiger.2.0.1.0.
The best person who will help you is customer care person.So send a mail
to him.

I am using TT 2 from last 2 month and having no issue.
Running TT 2 with NEST and also tried with ODIN, NSE NOW.
Running TT 2 + one (NEST or ODIN or NSENOW) + Firefox with gmail chat + excel sheet for calculation.
No heating at all.

Genuine Windows seven ultimate 32 bit.
DELL Inspiron 1420
Intel core 2 duo 2.0 Giga
T7250
3 gb RAM
.NET 4

ANDDDDDDDDDDD

150 kbps internet.

:clap::clap::clap:

Which is a best substitute for williams %R in TradeTiger? It a pity that TT2 does not have Will%R. So I guess i'll have to go with the best substitute that's available in TT2.

Has anyone used CCI on TT2? Does this one too have problems in displaying correct values?

prst

Which is a best substitute for williams %R in TradeTiger? It a pity that TT2 does not have Will%R. So I guess i'll have to go with the best substitute that's available in TT2.

Has anyone used CCI on TT2? Does this one too have problems in displaying correct values?
am using stochastics ..