Sharekhan's Trade Tiger 2 Feedback Thread

columbus

I am using window 7 64 bit system with 2 GB RAM and hv faced lots of problem in using TT2.0 like hanging , overheating of processor
TT2.0 has to address some technical issues then only it will be a much better tool for trading.
In my opinion earlier version of TT is still better one
wt say ..... ?
prate agree with u. tt1 is better than tt2.0. one info for u, if still having tt2.0 then try new tt2.1. some people finding it good. i also like interface. dont why data is hanging in my system.
I agree with you. I think TT2.1 is good .
The drawback of Tradetiger is ,it won't connect to SERVER automatically
once Internet is restored.You have to initialize right from the beginning.
ZERODHA connects ,once it is reconsiled.

columbus

system spec cor2duo, 2gb ram. compaq lap. very good speed. program is not hanging. data hangs. means tt time is showing on top real time. but data and graph not updating untill you logout and relogin. intially i was having 2.0 (it was worst), uninstall it, then reinstalled 2.1. program is good, but data speed and graph speed is :annoyed:
Specs are good.Problem could be either Internet or Internet cable connection.

Yes. Earlier version was far better. Also, I observe that pending order details are being shown wrongly. Many a times, I had to suffer due to wrong details. Hence, now I also re-check the details using web-based platform.

I am using window 7 64 bit system with 2 GB RAM and hv faced lots of problem in using TT2.0 like hanging , overheating of processor
TT2.0 has to address some technical issues then only it will be a much better tool for trading.
In my opinion earlier version of TT is still better one
wt say ..... ?

columbus

Yes. Earlier version was far better. Also, I observe that pending order details are being shown wrongly. Many a times, I had to suffer due to wrong details. Hence, now I also re-check the details using web-based platform.
DP balance (position report) is better laid-out in new version.

yeah same here in both tt. some problem with their server. they are popping msg on tt that you have to sync urself by clicking on syn button, for today no self syn.:mad:
Thanks for the feedback vikrit! It's comforting knowing that it's a technical error on their part. Large sums of money going missing in the account for silly reasons makes me uncomfortable. I am the only one allowed to make silly trading errors :) Let's hope the issue is fixed tomorrow. Keep updating!

The Starving Trader

I agree with you. I think TT2.1 is good .
The drawback of Tradetiger is ,it won't connect to SERVER automatically
once Internet is restored.You have to initialize right from the beginning.
ZERODHA connects ,once it is reconsiled.
I concur: TT 2.1 has been quite impressive so far, compared to TT 2.0. To the person who's running Windows 7 on 2 GBs I'd recommend at least 4GBs as the OS itself takes up a lot of space. Maybe that'll see a performance benefit with TT?

The Starving Trader

Thanks for the feedback vikrit! It's comforting knowing that it's a technical error on their part. Large sums of money going missing in the account for silly reasons makes me uncomfortable. I am the only one allowed to make silly trading errors :) Let's hope the issue is fixed tomorrow. Keep updating!

The Starving Trader
I'm still seeing the Net Position, Margins, etc. on Cash Reports as out of whack. None of the numbers are in synch. Send feedback to Sharekhan about this today.

The Starving Trader

SR_TA

Not sure how it compares.. TT at times is pathetic. first bar always wrong.. delay in ticks at times 31 to 40 seconds.. which results in charts being fairly inaccurate.. any betther platform for charts?