Sharekhan's Trade Tiger 2 Feedback Thread

Oops.. forgot to attach the pic :( . here it is, please notice the discrepancy in the fonts in the graph. The difference is clearly noticeable in the top right corner where date and time appear, and compare the font with the font in the line just below (O:3414.83 line)

columbus

Oops.. forgot to attach the pic.
Tp,

This is quite similar to what we had in TT-2.0.1.0.
Change Font Size to a bigger value ,may be from 8 to 16 points, then change
Font family and do not forget to Press OK.

I did all that, brother. You will notice that, on the right hand side, the date "20-Oct-11" and time "14:14:58" are in a different font than in the lines below them. This is after I changed the font family to Book Antiqua and font size to 8.

SR_TA

Hv seen problem in 5 min historical IEOD chart in TT ..
it shows first bar only of 4 mins.(closing value of 9:19). and last bar closes at 3:29 instead of 3.30.. has anyone observed this? any correction here?

in TT 2.1.0.0 i am unable to unlock the terminal once it gets locked.
pressing the login button after putting in the necessary info is not working.
i have close the terminal and load it again.
anyone facing similar issue?

sparun

hi iam not getting open high low close in side view how to set this one can u help me
and also i am not getting ema(39) and others for 5 minutes chart continuously from previous day. it shows only for intraday which cannot be used to enter into positions

I did all that, brother. You will notice that, on the right hand side, the date "20-Oct-11" and time "14:14:58" are in a different font than in the lines below them. This is after I changed the font family to Book Antiqua and font size to 8.
Received a call from Sharekhan about it. They have understood the issue and are working on it.

hi iam not getting open high low close in side view how to set this one can u help me
You can use "Show" --> "Data Window" option. Alternatively you can 1) click on the chart, 2) press Ctrl+D. See the picture below.

and also i am not getting ema(39) and others for 5 minutes chart continuously from previous day. it shows only for intraday which cannot be used to enter into positions
Use the 5D option from the timeframe menu. You can bring up the timeframe menu by clicking on the option at the bottom right of the chart (here it shows I-1).

SR_TA

in TT 2.1.0.0 i am unable to unlock the terminal once it gets locked.
pressing the login button after putting in the necessary info is not working.
i have close the terminal and load it again.
anyone facing similar issue?
There is a lock sign on your screen top right.. also there is an shortcut. not sure what is that. u can check in settings..

SR_TA

Invariably sharekhan trade tiger first bar is incorrect .. anyone has any solution on this?

columbus

Invariably sharekhan trade tiger first bar is incorrect .. anyone has any solution on this?
To ignore the first bar is the solution.(In a lighter vein)