Sensex At 10000

sikhamoni said:
I believe using a disciplined approach is the best way to
achieve our goals. The goal I have for my clients is that we try to earn
an annual 12% compounded growth on our money, when measured
over a 5-year period.

G J Sikhamoni

Certified Investment and Insurance Advisor.

Prudential ICICI Mutual Funds & ICICI Prudential Insurance Company.

http://www.pruicici.com/ & http://www.iciciprulife.com/index.jsp

Tel no 044 2079934372 (office UK)

Tel no 0474 2761051 (office Kollam Kerala Contct person Prof. P. Haridasan)

[email protected] / gjsikhamoni11652iciciprupartner.com

Chat with me: yahoo - gjsikhamoni / msn- sikhamoni / gjsikhamoni
It's always nice to end the week with a laugh........12% ,nice one :D :D ......that's a good one for us all to get excited,goose bumps all over..... :D .

Sorry couldn't help that!!

Saint

AMITBE

saint said:
It's always nice to end the week with a laugh........12% ,nice one :D :D ......that's a good one for us all to get excited,goose bumps all over..... :D .

Sorry couldn't help that!!

Saint
Wow...12% !!
I must be missing all the action all this while!
We have a sales call here, guys. :eek:

hey saint,
maybe he meant a daily 12% compounded return over a 5-year period...
that would be very very impressive indeed! But then I dont think that would be very disciplined!!

ivanboesky said:
hey saint,
maybe he meant a daily 12% compounded return over a 5-year period...
that would be very very impressive indeed! But then I dont think that would be very disciplined!!
lol Ivan..... :D :D Dont think he meant that at all.......and yes wouldn't be disciplined atall!!

If anyone wants to earn 12%,please put in some post office scheme.....some schemes give around the 10%mark.Mutual funds are giving much more returns.........our job as traders is to beat the market,and beat the funds,C'mon if anyone wanted to earn 12% annually,why not put in just some post office next door? :D

Anyway,I forget my manners amidst all this "humour",................A very warm welcome to you :)

Saint

sikhamoni said:
over a 5-year period.

G J Sikhamoni

Certified Investment and Insurance Advisor.

Prudential ICICI Mutual Funds & ICICI Prudential Insurance Company.

http://www.pruicici.com/ & http://www.iciciprulife.com/index.jsp

Tel no 044 2079934372 (office UK)

Tel no 0474 2761051 (office Kollam Kerala Contct person Prof. P. Haridasan)

[email protected] / gjsikhamoni11652iciciprupartner.com

Chat with me: yahoo - gjsikhamoni / msn- sikhamoni / gjsikhamoni

My very dear G J Sikhamoni,

Wrong place, ridiculous target & for God's sake absolutely irrelevant sales talk in this forum of dedicated & upright members. 12% annualized returns, disciplined approach blah! blah!, 5-year period.... : :cool: mad:

Firstly..... no soliciting here in this forum my dear friend.
Secondly, thirdly, fourthly .... my Grand-Mother will give you better returns on your investment.

Please do not invoke any more negative response from any other member here. As it is I am hard put to contain a suitable response to your soliciting. :mad:

karthikmarar

sikhamoni said:
Dear Sir / Madam / Friend

over a 5-year period.
come on.....guys....have a heart...He is talking about his money not client's money...he has every right to target 12% on his money... :D :D

saint said:
Anyway,I forget my manners amidst all this "humour",................A very warm welcome to you :)
Saint
Saint, I appreciate your this statement very much. Amit, Jaideep, karthikkumar, ivanboesky and other friends let us welcome a new member. A request. He is unaware of the maturity of this forum. He tried his luck making a sales pitch at wrong place owing to his profession.

Requesting,
nkpanjiyar

AMITBE

nkpanjiyar said:
Saint, I appreciate your this statement very much. Amit, Jaideep, karthikkumar, ivanboesky and other friends let us welcome a new member. A request. He is unaware of the maturity of this forum. He tried his luck making a sales pitch at wrong place owing to his profession.
Requesting,
nkpanjiyar
Yes...point taken, nkpanjiyar...thanks.
But really...at the end of a tense and hard day's work at the markets, sometimes the peals of laughter are quite contagious. :)