SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
it was a comment made out of jest but there is a very serious problem with my regular job on the hand and I will soon be out of it.

In my sector it is exremely difficult to secure one more job and add to that the pay is also very low in relative comparison to what one would get in any corporate type profession. It is an unfortunate situation that I am being forced into so I have to think in these lines only now. Sad story but true. :(
always remember this, if you find your current situation depressing , many people are in more difficult positions than you.

always remember this, if you find your current situation depressing , many people are in more difficult positions than you.
Strangely though, that is what keeps me going. I keep telling myself that things are atleast better for me.

I hope things work out well with you.
Thank you! I hope so as well.

Never ever be depressed. If God closes one door, he opens another. Life is much bigger than worrying about money. Work towards a bigger cause.
Thanks. I am sure that it is.

sridhga

Thanks. I am sure that it is.

Now that both of us are from Hyderabad and we shared phone numbers, please come down to my office on this weekend. I can share different ideas and perspectives with you. I have been through similiar situations as that of yours. You can call me anytime. I may not take calls during work, but will call back later in the evening.

it was a comment made out of jest but there is a very serious problem with my regular job on the hand and I will soon be out of it.

In my sector it is exremely difficult to secure one more job and add to that the pay is also very low in relative comparison to what one would get in any corporate type profession. It is an unfortunate situation that I am being forced into so I have to think in these lines only now. Sad story but true. :(

:)

Now that both of us are from Hyderabad and we shared phone numbers, please come down to my office on this weekend. I can share different ideas and perspectives with you. I have been through similiar situations as that of yours. You can call me anytime. I may not take calls during work, but will call back later in the evening.
Thank you for your kind consideration! I'll take a raincheck on this! :)

This is one of my all time favorite songs! I used to listen to this when I was a kid, almost once every week at 7.45 in the Triveni program in Vividh Bharti whenever it came up :) Thanks for bringing this up.

Thank you for your kind consideration! I'll take a raincheck on this! :)

This is one of my all time favorite songs! I used to listen to this when I was a kid, almost once every week at 7.45 in the Triveni program in Vividh Bharti whenever it came up :) Thanks for bringing this up.

Dear afin,

Two more songs for you .............:)

HEM

Last edited:

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
ny updt on networth?when,how trdrs need 2 submit it?
also,hw mch levrg on eq cash market?
@headstrong007 bhaya
Don't have any idea what SEBI is doing! Let them come with their idea first.

Go through the below link, we can see SEBI's idea to implement it in a general basis is just absurd.
They copied the idea of Product Suitability from USA, where it applies only for A broker’s “recommendation,”

Last edited: