SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

Riskyman

Very funny video. I am often amazed at the creativity of people who compile all these hilarious stuff. Wah!!

Satya.

TraderGYO

dnt tek me wrog @TraderGYO ji
i m happy 2 hv a pm lyk mudi ji

i welcom all effrts by him n i also welcom dis SEBI mov

d prob is within me,if i had 1-2crs capital,i wnt b shoutin on nythng,i m poor n undrcapitalysed,dats my prb,nt d gormints fault
I think most of us are on the same boat, not many beginning traders have 25lacs to start with. I see the petrol price argument, often on different forums, which I have found has a entirely different reasoning behind it. That's why I shared that link i.e. to let you know also.

I think most of us are on the same boat, not many beginning traders have 25lacs to start with. I see the petrol price argument, often on different forums, which I have found has a entirely different reasoning behind it. That's why I shared that link i.e. to let you know also.
If I have 25 lakh capital I will quit my job tomorrow itself ;):spitoutdummy: even 10 lakh for that matter

Last edited:
How long will 10 Lakhs last? a year, 2 years? Never make this mistake
it was a comment made out of jest but there is a very serious problem with my regular job on the hand and I will soon be out of it.

In my sector it is exremely difficult to secure one more job and add to that the pay is also very low in relative comparison to what one would get in any corporate type profession. It is an unfortunate situation that I am being forced into so I have to think in these lines only now. Sad story but true. :(

it was a comment made out of jest but there is a very serious problem with my regular job on the hand and I will soon be out of it.

In my sector it is exremely difficult to secure one more job and add to that the pay is also very low in relative comparison to what one would get in any corporate type profession. It is an unfortunate situation that I am being forced into so I have to think in these lines only now. Sad story but true. :(
I hope things work out well with you.

sridhga

Never ever be depressed. If God closes one door, he opens another. Life is much bigger than worrying about money. Work towards a bigger cause.