Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
My favorite Graphite India.How many of you really know that Electric arc welding is the future way of making steel as it is produces less pollution than blast furnace.China forced all the blast furnace plants to be closed and wants the electric arc welding in future and these plants use Grapite electrodes. this news was very late for us. But the price showed its hand long before. Price was about 100 in June 2017.It is still in that RSI 70 zone near 1000 Rs.
1541951473155.png

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
I can go on with many more examples which I will do that.But first lets look at these stocks from the fundamental angle. I am no expert here but if any of you can please add to this I would appreciate your help. Technical analysis tells you when to buy and fundamental analysis tells you what to buy.
Once I short list these files. I check the following. Peg ratio(I love scotch) value between 0-1 indicates undervalued.No pledged shares though it is always not a bad sign.Operating Margin.Debt to equity less than 0.5 except for banking and finance companies.Price to Sales ratio less than 1.
Then I look at quarters(not the drink) results if they are consistently increasing. Then I look at the balance sheet and see if the reserves are improving steadily and borrowings are reducing. also I look at EPS if it steadily increasing over 3-5 years.It is there in the last second row from bottom. Of course steady sales is important.

1541952213049.png

1541952518282.png

1541952622234.png

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Coming back to the scanner. I use chartink.com free scanner to scour for stocks that meet the criteria.
https://chartink.com/screener/super-bullish-81. If somebody could write it in Amibroker AFL.That would be great.
The scan result threw up Sanofi as one of the results in July 2018 because MACD made a new high.I took it at 5100 and the sold at 6400 within a span of 1 month with 25% returns. Looks like it might give us an entry once again.
1541983245835.png

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Over the course of the week let me post those companies which have been there but have taken a temporary dip due to the last two months sell off. When the market reverses to the upside.These stocks roar back ferociously.Thats why i named them Rocket Stocks.