RNRL merger with Rpower good or bad FOR RNRL

Needlesss to say, a furor has been sparked among RNRL shareholders all over & this can be easily seen on the web itself. I am wondering if this public uproar will amount to anything. Is there any chance that will they change the swap ratio to 1:3?
If they don't, there will be many who will boycott Reliance stocks. In fact, I knew someone who had told me just 3 days before 2-7-10 that he avoids Reliance stocks. (Its a pity I didn't listen to him). Is there any chance that Anil may issue a 1:3 ratio to make suree he doesn't lose investors??
Also, legally can any action be taken? or is there someone seriously considering taking some action on behalf of the public? & not just typing about it.. like I am.
To add to the pool of grief, I had 600 shares bought at 68.6 & obviously I am not at all happy with this.
everyone is saying they will boycott this merger but someone is yet to do anything about it.....I for one would like to know why did those F*****G analyst on CNBC who talk like they knw about markets as if they control it. They set a targt of 75 to 90 on this stock whn they knw co. is nt tht good why set so high tgts and mislead investors. Once the merger got announced they were saying ratio should have been 1:5 or 1:6 how abt we ALL RNRL share holder Kick these analysts and Anil Ambani's ass instead.

I read a post where sm guy ended up buying 3L shares in FNO just befr Cls on FRI at arn 63-65 levels.

btw whn NIFTY was ard 4800 they said NIFTY would go to 4300 instead it went to 5300+ levels.

lesson is simple follow ur own mind thn to trust these analyst.

Those holding RPOWER also doesnt have any reason to cheer, most of the IPO holding is around 400+ for a company which has nothing but few signboards.
The only biz anil is doing is making films and the only profit he is making is by selling 10 rs cola in rs 120/- to only those few who turn up to his BIG MOVIES!
And by the time after acquiring the land and completing all circus even if anil is successful in putting up a power plant, the power generated would be enough only to power his RCOM antennas.(which is sold to GTL) there after again we find another dispute, then be sure RCOM and RPOWER will be merged.
Well this is just a fantasy fiction, but anil is doing no bussiness in any of his venture,

magnet

Those holding RPOWER also doesnt have any reason to cheer, most of the IPO holding is around 400+ for a company which has nothing but few signboards.
The only biz anil is doing is making films and the only profit he is making is by selling 10 rs cola in rs 120/- to only those few who turn up to his BIG MOVIES!
And by the time after acquiring the land and completing all circus even if anil is successful in putting up a power plant, the power generated would be enough only to power his RCOM antennas.(which is sold to GTL) there after again we find another dispute, then be sure RCOM and RPOWER will be merged.
Well this is just a fantasy fiction, but anil is doing no bussiness in any of his venture,
No doubt u have good humour....

But u need to clear some facts

1::Rel power ipo price got reduced to 279 after bonus share issue and not 450 as what u suggest

2:: Big movies is not making any profit...recently they made 100 croroe rupee loss thanks to KITES and RAAVAn....Time has changed now instead of producer director crying...both Hritik and abhishekh are still minting golds and busy parting here and at IIFA...Anyways if u mean by cold drinks prices there..U are always welcome not to buy one or not visit their adlabs as i do

3:: How come RCOM and REl power have co-relation this is really out of box thinking of u...FOr the first time i came to know rel comm was working on gas based supply....:lol:

Please state correct facts rather than creating one out of box story ...u need to start working for adlabs films and theyll turn into profit..

U have terrific script writing skills

I heard that rnrl would stop trading nov9 afterwards , then what will happen to the Futures and options bought by people ?? Since i am having 20 CA40 options,can anyone tell me what to do now ?

nac

I heard that rnrl would stop trading nov9 afterwards , then what will happen to the Futures and options bought by people ?? Since i am having 20 CA40 options,can anyone tell me what to do now ?
I think settlement is on 9th of Nov. I remember pop up box came while I was trading today. Check it with your broker.

rnrl is not acompany, it is a paper company, they simbly over dose traders like us.donot trade any adag group company . there is plenty of others .dont ever think of them adag