Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Motilal Oswal

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 74 35.2%

• Total voters

lvgandhi

Re: Reviews on Angel Broking and Religare

Can someone please give the detailed charges levied by Angel Broking?
Brokerage depends on your bargaining power and nearest office. In addition to brokerage, service tax, STT, transaction tax, stamp duty and sebi tax are levied.

lvgandhi

Re: angel broking Vs sharekhan

hello guys this is my first post here .... n its my pleasure to be a part of this nice community

so here i go with my problem
im a beginner n i have the two options with doubts
after gettin through all the brokers conditions n charges

angel broking 3 paisa (intraday) n 30 paisa (delivery)
initial charges 775 with terminal s/w, rs 300 annual maintenance charges
dont know about their poa
n sharekhan 2 paisa (intraday) n 20 paisa(delivery) ,initial charges 1000 (advanced user),with terminal s/w
rs 300 annual maintenance charges
but im having doubt with poa of sharekhan
broker showed me three or four documents having stamp on it except the booklet that i have to sign all ....is it risky to do so ??

which i shud opt for angel broking or sharekhan :confused:
My experience with angel is good. Sharekhan even for account opening, their reaction is lukewarm.

No I mean just the normal brokerage charges for transactions under Rs 10 lacs.
At Geojit, they charge a minimum brokerage of Rs. 20. What is the case with Angel?

angel broking account opening

I like to open a online account.
first, i think indiabulls because the pib software is good. then i understand later that software we cannot buy shares in bse and some t , z ,b2 category stocks are not availble.

after that i thinking about angel broking, when i go throught they website
i understand angle broking offering 4 types of online account
1. angel ingvestor
2.angel trade
3.angel diet
4.angel anywhere
now i want to know what is the difference between these schems.
i dont like online account that having website interface. so, i want software basis client like oding or others.

some senior members who are having account in angel broking can please explain about the schemes and charges(like intraday, delivery, f&o, amc , account opening charge, software charge etc....). and tell your opinion about the service.

please explain it briefly. it is very useful for me. thank u.

Re: angel broking account opening

I like to open a online account.
first, i think indiabulls because the pib software is good. then i understand later that software we cannot buy shares in bse and some t , z ,b2 category stocks are not availble.

You can buy shares at BSE through indiabulls.

after that i thinking about angel broking, when i go throught they website
i understand angle broking offering 4 types of online account
1. angel ingvestor
2.angel trade
3.angel diet
4.angel anywhere
now i want to know what is the difference between these schems.
i dont like online account that having website interface. so, i want software basis client like oding or others.
3: ODIN diet
4: Tradeanywhere.exe

some senior members who are having account in angel broking can please explain about the schemes and charges(like intraday, delivery, f&o, amc , account opening charge, software charge etc....). and tell your opinion about the service.
Boss there are already many threads on angel just surf them and ask questions there :)

One small suggestion ,just check these things before opening ac with any broker, the ease with which you can withdraw funds and shares from them , the broker must have the facility to instruct/ withdraw funds online and transfer shares.

Re: angel broking Vs sharekhan

Prinze where are you located , the 0.03% offer from angel is one side or both side ? please confirm brokerage will be charged only one side or both side in intraday trading.

Re: angel broking account opening

mr. trader31339,

i already see all the threads about angel broking . but all are old threads. and not all my questions cleared in that thread.i want current brokerages and especially various schemes and charges.
so, if u know the details please explain.
thank u.

Last edited:

lvgandhi

No I mean just the normal brokerage charges for transactions under Rs 10 lacs.
At Geojit, they charge a minimum brokerage of Rs. 20. What is the case with Angel?
Normal brokerage has no meaning. It is .5 and .05 for delivery and non-delivery. No min brokerage.