Votes: 21 10.0%
  • HDFC

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Motilal Oswal

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 74 35.2%

• Total voters
Bhai broket jai to jai lekin apna paisa na khayee. Well you have solved my all doubts now finally. So in may-june I will be with achiivers. Thanz alot for giving info which results in saving 1000s of rs in months and lakhs of rs in year.

Re: Reviews on Angel Broking and Religare

Hello:

I have an account with Angel Broking, Chennai - they are good. I did run into problems with them more than once, but their customer service is very good - they have heart to solve the customer's problems.

I was with KotakSecurities earlier and I had a miserable time ever!!! Their customer service is the dumbest I have ever come across.

TO say the least, I am very happy with Angel Broking, Chennai and I'd recommend them to anyone.

best regards
- Anand
Hai Anand
Can you say in which branch do you have your Angel account- Annanagar or Alwarpet?
And which branch is better amoung those two?

Thanks

Re: Reviews on Angel Broking and Religare

I am trading with angel. o far I tried ICICIDIRECT, HDFCSEC, IDBICAPITAL,RELIGARE AND ANGEl. I find angel is better than others. May be my CR person in chennai is good. I find one problem that online fund transfer from/to Angel takes more time. I have to pursue this. It happens after a day or two.
Hai Ivgandhi
Can you say which branch of Angel's is better,Annanagar or Alwarpet?
and In which branch do you have an account?

I had an account with HDFC securities they were really expensive and not upto the mark when it comes to the services and guidance.

And now I am researching about angel broking they seem to be a reliable broker with not so cheap plans. I believe they will be good in terms to services.

I have a volume of 2-5 lacs in one day and at times I make more than 20 transactions in a day therefore I cannot go for per trade brokerage plans.

I heard they charge 1250/cr in intraday and margin money cheque they require is Rs. 25000 initially and trading account opening charges are Rs1000 (If I withdraw amount within one month-how crappy is that) although de-mat is free of cost. Is it right? If so please let me know.

How is their software speedpro? Please recommend what shall I do?

Currently I am doing in B.N.Rathi...Any one suggest good brokerage service better than this?

Intraday 1 paise for 100rs
Delivery 10 Paise for 100rs

I have used Angel Broking and my experience was okayish (filled with both good and bad instances) before I moved to a discount broker. Problem with Angel broking is:
- Their customer service sucks. Plus, a lot of the middle management folks are adamant and dont care about client's concerns.
- At one point in time, you will start feeling that brokerage charges are high.

Good things:
- They have an amazing website. It is very easy to check out the research reports, technical analysis etc. Highly usable
- Reasonable trading platforms

Hope it helps

Rakesh Verma