Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Motilal Oswal

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 74 35.2%

• Total voters
Re: religare

And angle's new Odien Dietclient ver 7.9X is really excellent
iam using the religare odin .but its does not shows that intraday chart clearly.we open only starting time then we get the chart.payout option not shown and religare also not provide margin details in thier odin.we can ask them to daily margin limit

Hi friends
I have recently opened the account at Angel and I was offered 1 paise for commodities and currency and 1.5 paise for F&O and intraday and 15 paise for delivery by depositing a margin cheque of 50K.
But once after my account was opened and I made my first trade by shorting 1 lot of USDINR I was assumed my brokerage to be approx rs.5 but I was charged rs. 30 and after that they disclosed it is Rs 30 or agreed brokerage whichever is higher.
So not good for those traders who don't trade whole day.
Any other better idea...
I am planning to trade commodities futures and currency mainly.
Thanks
Daku

Last edited:
Hi please i need your help guys
i want to invest in share market and i am beginners so pls suggest me how can i start
I am very much interested in day trading !!!!!!!!
1:eek:ptions brokerage
2:account opening fee
3:yearly maintenance fee???????

hey! i am planning to open an account with angel broking ...

today i spoke with them ,they are saying for brokerage of 0.01% i have to give 1 Lac cheque ,

if someone uses angel does..... anyone have betr offer

also they are saying that i cant transfer the amount out till 15 days after the account has been opened .....

shd i go for it?

hey! i am planning to open an account with angel broking ...

today i spoke with them ,they are saying for brokerage of 0.01% i have to give 1 Lac cheque ,

if someone uses angel does..... anyone have betr offer

also they are saying that i cant transfer the amount out till 15 days after the account has been opened .....

shd i go for it?
Hello, even I have an account with Angel and is very satisfied with the services offered by them. The brokerage offered to you is the best. You have cracked a good deal mate. Njoy trading

Hi All,

People who have used Angel broking and Religare services, please give the feedback on the same.

Thanks in advance,

Rags

Please do not go to ANGEL broking, I am trapped after opening the account with them, I am trading for last 12 years...and ANGEL services are poor amongst all.....They change the Trading charges anytime after opening the account...and staff /customer care hardly listens to you...

you have to bear this with pinch of Salt..

in short stay away from Angel ...they cheat..

Re: angeltrade.com

Please do not go to ANGEL broking, I am trapped after opening the account with them, I am trading for last 12 years...and ANGEL services are poor amongst all.....They change the Trading charges anytime after opening the account...and staff /customer care hardly listens to you...

pakatil

There is a saying that.....so long as people are willing to be cheated, there won't be dearth for cheaters.

All old time brokers are very expensive compared to current breed........say Zerodha, RKSV, Bezel......etc. Earlier days we had no choice but to go them.

Now why to even think of them. :D

Hello, I had a good experience with Angel Broking. They have provided good service and have suported me even when I was new in the market. Now as I have become pro in the market, still I get good support from them. Also, the customer care department has been very supportive in resolving all my queries. I think you should go with Angels service