Votes: 21 10.0%
  • HDFC

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Motilal Oswal

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 74 35.2%

• Total voters
HI Their Brokerages are less but their customer service are very poor better change your portfolio to some other like Ventura & ............

NEVER EVER EVER OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH ANGEL BROKING
most disgusting customer service i have ever seen

let me tell you the full story ,
i just enquired about what are the broking charges etc etc one day ,
now i these guys begs me 2 open an account ,
i say i m not interested as i m happy with my current broker..
they beg and say that just open an account and trade as per your requirement ....
then i open an acc. as i c no harm ..

now after account is opened they call me and saying sir y arent u trading etc etc.

i say i even hadvt installed the software n expect me to trade , its been only 2 days...

many days like this and numerous calls ....

and today when i said i wont trade with u , they are using slangs ,,,

have u seen any profession company do that...wow..!!...

THATS ANGEL BROKING ...!!...........

now decide whethr u want to open account with them...!!

only good thing i withdrew my money b4 they could do damage to my account...

ALSO , the employees are extremely uneducated about the markets

Last edited:
NEVER EVER EVER OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH ANGEL BROKING
most disgusting customer service i have ever seen

let me tell you the full story ,
i just enquired about what are the broking charges etc etc one day ,
now i these guys begs me 2 open an account ,
i say i m not interested as i m happy with my current broker..
they beg and say that just open an account and trade as per your requirement ....
then i open an acc. as i c no harm ..

now after account is opened they call me and saying sir y arent u trading etc etc.

i say i even hadvt installed the software n expect me to trade , its been only 2 days...

many days like this and numerous calls ....

and today when i said i wont trade with u , they are using slangs ,,,

have u seen any profession company do that...wow..!!...

THATS ANGEL BROKING ...!!...........

now decide whethr u want to open account with them...!!

only good thing i withdrew my money b4 they could do damage to my account...

ALSO , the employees are extremely uneducated about the markets
Dear Sayantan,
I have been trading with Angel Broking since many years. i have never faced this kind of difficulties and actually have heard opposite of what you are writing. Their customer service is quite reasonable. i think you made met with some bad relationship manager, i would suggest to escalate the matter. i am sure you will be positively surprised.
Regards,
VDT

Dear Sayantan,
I have been trading with Angel Broking since many years. i have never faced this kind of difficulties and actually have heard opposite of what you are writing. Their customer service is quite reasonable. i think you made met with some bad relationship manager, i would suggest to escalate the matter. i am sure you will be positively surprised.
Regards,
VDT
Obviously every branch or every employee cant be bad ...
This is my experience , i m sharing the info for the benefit of the users here..

Hello, I have been associated with Angel since long and havent faced such kind of situation. The customer care of Angel is good as compared with othersI think you should speak with the Branch head, he/she will definitely help you..have a nice day!!

Angel broking is good for the trader who have account in lakhs and crore small investor suffer in it if you are a beginner then and trading cautiously in small amount then all your profit will finished to pay there brokerage,if you are trading below one lakh then a fixed brokerage of 30 rs+ other taxes....
i have dual core processor and using bsnl broadband but there chart are hanging and pros is that they are providing plenty of technical instrument to read the chart,they generate call in a straight manner if there is any breakout or breakdown in a level of stock price they give a call of further upward movement or downward movement.
they are good but not so much for small trader and investor

Re: Reviews on Angel Broking and Religare

do yhey offer in commodities also
Achiivers is giving fixed rs 500 brokerge per month in commodities unlimited trading What is your view about them about reliability and trading platform experience.:):thumb:

soft_trader

Achiivers is giving fixed rs 500 brokerge per month in commodities unlimited trading What is your view about them about reliability and trading platform experience.:):thumb:
I want to correct you.

Achiievers offers unlimited trading for Rs. 500/- per month in CASH & FNO.

For commodities it is Rs. 1000/- per month unlimited.

I want to correct you.

Achiievers offers unlimited trading for Rs. 500/- per month in CASH & FNO.

For commodities it is Rs. 1000/- per month unlimited.
rS1000 than also not an issue its than good for me. Because I am planning something 20-40 lots at a time so want to know that like their platform good for scalp and reliability like payout , money safety keeping their.Only these 2 issues left. Because frequent disconnection then bankrupt in 2-4 days:):thumb:

soft_trader

rS1000 than also not an issue its than good for me. Because I am planning something 20-40 lots at a time so want to know that like their platform good for scalp and reliability like payout , money safety keeping their.Only these 2 issues left. Because frequent disconnection then bankrupt in 2-4 days:):thumb:
You probably know that I am also in scalping crude. It is the same ODIN that is given by Achiievers as in RKG. Performance is the same.

Payout is good if you have ICICI, AXIS, HDFC etc and you will get payout on the same day.

Every broker is registered with SEBI/FMC/NSE/MCX whatever it is. So capital is always safe with every broker, and at the same time big brokers can also go bankrupt. Remember Lehman Brothers? Was such a big financial firm but gone bankrupt. So where is the guarantee that big brokers can never go broke?